2015 Nycfc Single Match Tickets On Sale February

N

Nicholas Constantino

I am anxiously waiting for the single match day tickets to come on sale so I can get some for my family next to my season seats for the Redbull and the Orlando home games.

Reactions: Kjbert

Kjbert

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 24, 2014
Will we have physical tickets? Like a book? I thought we were getting cards or something.

413Blue

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
MA
Yes last I knew we were getting the card. However, you can still download your tickets online and print them for stubhub/lost card purposes. At least that's how other teams who use the card have done it.

juventuz

Registered
May 3, 2014
Binghamton
StubHub already selling tickets. Some for cheap too.

I was looking on StubHub yesterday for some tickets, I need 4 of them for the home opener, they cheapest I saw were around $60. I haven't been to many MLS games the past few years, but I don't consider that all that cheap. Especially since some decent seats were going for $120 a pop.

Reactions: Kjbert

doctorhoosier

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Nov 13, 2014
Connecticut
I was looking on StubHub yesterday for some tickets, I need 4 of them for the home opener, they cheapest I saw were around $60. I haven't been to many MLS games the past few years, but I don't consider that all that cheap. Especially since some decent seats were going for $120 a pop.
Those are second hand sellers. You should be able to get them for cheaper from the club.

ashnquillero

Registered
Dec 6, 2014
NJ
Should I buy tickets for the home opener from StubHub now? Or wait until the club starts selling single tickets? I'm scared tickets are going to run out, especially the cheap tickets.

N

Nicholas Constantino

Should I buy tickets for the home opener from StubHub now? Or wait until the club starts selling single tickets? I'm scared tickets are going to run out, especially the cheap tickets.
I don't think it will sell out that fast. I would just get them from the site as soon as they get on sale.

Tiger Jones

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 29, 2014

Don't buy off stubhub, there will be plenty of tickets available for the home opener from the club via individual tickets.

Reactions: ashnquillero

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
The only reason you should buy from stub hub is if you want to get closer. In which case yes, you will pay more. Not just for an MLS game but for every sporting event period. They're season ticket holder seats and unless the team sucks or there isn't as high of a demand there will be a premium. First ever home game... There will be a premium.

Reactions: ashnquillero

LionNYC

Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
That New Jersey Energy Drink Company Team is selling single game tickets starting Feb 2, so the real New York team will probably be selling around that date too.