2016 NYCFC Video Thread

i was surprised when i met her hanging out in the supporters section. Very nice person
Agreed. Made a comment to her while passing her in the hallway at YS and was shocked that she stopped to have a full on conversation.

Then I realized, oh, she's that mom. Remember Angelino's mom was the protective type? She wanted to be the barrier between her son and others.

Mumsi is that type of mom who relishes in every moment of her son's adoration. And we all adore him.

She pretty much follows Drogba around the world. Her name is Emily

The video to end all videos. Terrific animation. Gets all the little things right, from recreating the special moments, to chicken buckets, to Frank's accumulation of random body part goals. 100% great!

The only thing that they got wrong about it is the release time. Could of reached a lot further if they released it on a better day. Yesterday everything, even social media, was dead.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
The only thing that they got wrong about it is the release time. Could of reached a lot further if they released it on a better day. Yesterday everything, even social media, was dead.

True, this seems more Christmas-y than Thanksgiving-y

The video to end all videos. Terrific animation. Gets all the little things right, from recreating the special moments, to chicken buckets, to Frank's accumulation of random body part goals. 100% great!

Awesome video. They even worked the pigeons into it, which I know some may not like, but I love it.