2018 Schedule

You guys remind of the time I went to get a new guitar and after I bought it the salesman (super metal looking dude) said "Thanks for buying! You can give a review of my service online. My name is Manny, but you can call me Menachem ;) "

You guys remind of the time I went to get a new guitar and after I bought it the salesman (super metal looking dude) said "Thanks for buying! You can give a review of my service online. My name is Manny, but you can call me Menachem ;) "

giphy.gif

And call him Chaim.

Reactions: Shwafta
If we play on Halloween, I sure as hell will not be there. Probably won't even watch. MLS is dumb.

Play the games at Citi anyway. If they can figure out the kinks with parking and security, it's a better place to see the game. I had a great time last year

Reactions: adam
If we play on Halloween, I sure as hell will not be there. Probably won't even watch. MLS is dumb.

Play the games at Citi anyway. If they can figure out the kinks with parking and security, it's a better place to see the game. I had a great time last year

You don't want to come to Yankee Stadium or Citi Field in a full kit wanker Ned Grabavoy?

I may dress up as a PRO referee. And the person next to me will have an "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt on.

October 28th vs. Philadelphia will be held at Yankee Stadium.

After the WS vs Arizona and the losing to the Sox after being up 3-0, I’m not fazed anymore. At least NYCFC plays where they play best till the MLS Cup. Silver linings.