2018 Season Ticket Thread

Wouldn’t many prospective purchasers shy away from a listing where they have to wait for the seller to upload the ticket? Many listings say “instant download”. If I was buying I’d only want one of those. Rather than having to wait for the seller to perform.

Moreover, they’ve really screwed us by doing away with PDF tickets. We at least would have had the option to download the PDF and list it on StubHub ourselves, even if we had to pay the additional fee. At least it would show up as an instant transfer and afford us the convenience of not having to transfer after the fact.

If the club gave us so much lip service about fans legitimate resale concerns, why would they ever do this? Is this just pure incompetence?
Incompetence or greed -- they are surely being paid by Stubhub to be the official marketplace.

Reactions: NYCFC_JD and adam
If our concerns are correct here, and this is how re-sale process will go from this point on, I'll be canceling my tix. Shame.

well good thing i only see myself missing out one or two weekday game due to work

Maybe this also boosts their own box office revenue - the team realizes that this stupid procedure we now have to follow to sell our tickets will push people to buy tickets on Ticketmaster for single game rather than buy on Stubhub (since buyers would have to wait for sellers to electronically transfer). It’s farfetched but wouldn’t put it past them.

Of course I’m still hoping they smarten up and just do what the Yankees do.

Another thing that sucks about the new Stubhub deal -- Stubhub has removed the ability for any who is not a "frequent seller" to see completed sale history. They are saying they've done this to prevent bots from creating fake listings to mine their sales data, which makes sense, but makes it harder for the little guy to know how to price right.

It would be great if the front office could have them waive this for us -- but given the lack of integration, not sure how they'd do that...

Has anyone reached out to a rep about this? I don't typically resell tickets, so it doesn't really affect me, but maybe they can be persuaded to push for the integration. It might be the case that the integration costs extra, but perhaps a case can be made that they will ultimately pay more if people cancel season tickets, for example.

Reactions: SoupInNYC and adam
Anyone been able to list tickets yet? I can’t. And what’s really weird it says the box office printed my tickets on 1/30. Anyone else see that too?

Anyone been able to list tickets yet? I can’t. And what’s really weird it says the box office printed my tickets on 1/30. Anyone else see that too?
You have to go to Stubhub and list them manually. There's no direct listing capability -- at least not yet.

Reactions: adam
Season ticket labels have been created on fedex! I just checked using the track by reference trick on fedex and my package is scheduled to ship Monday feb 22, and arrive Thursday feb 26.

Let’s go!!!

Remember everyone, the way to search this is use your 6 digit season ticket ticketmaster account number and enter the country and zip of the destination.

I have two packages schedules. One with a ship date 2/16/2018 and delivery by tomorrow but only the label has been created. The other ships on the 22nd and arrives on the 26th as well.

This early? Before March. Something must be wrong, or the front office is just more efficient now.

Season ticket labels have been created on fedex! I just checked using the track by reference trick on fedex and my package is scheduled to ship Monday feb 22, and arrive Thursday feb 26.

Let’s go!!!
So.............

Be honest, how many times have you tried to look it before it showed up?

Remember everyone, the way to search this is use your 6 digit season ticket ticketmaster account number and enter the country and zip of the destination.

I have two packages schedules. One with a ship date 2/16/2018 and delivery by tomorrow but only the label has been created. The other ships on the 22nd and arrives on the 26th as well.

This early? Before March. Something must be wrong, or the front office is just more efficient now.
Nice - do u have two sets of season tickets?

How do you track by reference it’s not doing it for me. I have to input some other stuff like account number and country.

Just checked and I have two deliveries scheduled as well, also for arrival today and the 26th (but like you only a label has been created for the first delivery.) Looks like it may be a pitchside thing.

Just checked and I have two deliveries scheduled as well, also for arrival today and the 26th (but like you only a label has been created for the first delivery.) Looks like it may be a pitchside thing.
Not sure if this is accurate, but the weights of the packages listed are one pound for the first delivery and four pounds for the second delivery.

Not sure if this is accurate, but the weights of the packages listed are one pound for the first delivery and four pounds for the second delivery.

I have 2lbs for 2 tickets.

Reactions: JayH