2018 Season Ticket Thread

never understood the bitching... theyre not required to give us anything, so anything i get im happy with.

I don't bitch but I think they could do a better job of getting input from season ticket holders. I think most of us would say that we don't need another scarf. I'd rather get one high quality gift versus a bunch of cheap stuff (credit card/subway card holder and drawstring bad).

I don't bitch but I think they could do a better job of getting input from season ticket holders. I think most of us would say that we don't need another scarf. I'd rather get one high quality gift versus a bunch of cheap stuff (credit card/subway card holder and drawstring bad).

and im on the opposite end of the spectrum where i dont think i should dictate what "free" gift somebody gives.

and im on the opposite end of the spectrum where i dont think i should dictate what "free" gift somebody gives.

I’m on the same end of the dont really care what’s in the box spectrum, but I’m on the opposite end of the industry-standard season ticket holder gifts being considered “free” spectrum

I’m on the same end of the dont really care what’s in the box spectrum, but I’m on the opposite end of the industry-standard season ticket holder gifts being considered “free” spectrum

but why? were paying for tickets to go to the games, not for whatever gift they decide to give us. As it is me as well as many other people are paying roughly 300 dollars for a full seasons worth of tickets. I understand there's people who are spending a lot more for pitchside seats and whatnot. but would they not be buying those seats anyway if they werent getting the free gift? While the gift is nice, a better gift for me would be to win the shield and then follow that up with winning the cup.

but why? were paying for tickets to go to the games, not for whatever gift they decide to give us. As it is me as well as many other people are paying roughly 300 dollars for a full seasons worth of tickets. I understand there's people who are spending a lot more for pitchside seats and whatnot. but would they not be buying those seats anyway if they werent getting the free gift? While the gift is nice, a better gift for me would be to win the shield and then follow that up with winning the cup.

I'm sure the cost of the "free-stuff" is factored into the price of they season tickets.

They could send you the plastic ticket stuffed in a white envelope regular mail. Instead they’re spending something having a nice box assembled with things of various cost and merit inside and paying to FedEx it to you. Whatever that costs is part of the season ticket program, so in a larger sense we are paying for our gift.

Tchotchkes might seem like they couldn’t make a difference but for people making a close decision on tickets they certainly could. The effect is somewhere between nothing and something but I think it’s further from nothing than you’re giving credit.

They could send you the plastic ticket stuffed in a white envelope regular mail. Instead they’re spending something having a nice box assembled with things of various cost and merit inside and paying to FedEx it to you. Whatever that costs is part of the season ticket program, so in a larger sense we are paying for our gift.

Tchotchkes might seem like they couldn’t make a difference but for people making a close decision on tickets they certainly could. The effect is somewhere between nothing and something but I think it’s further from nothing than you’re giving credit.

how many of you would give up your season tickets based on the gift?

People who spend a hell of a lot more money on new york sports are getting nothing. i.e. Yankees, Mets, Rangers, Islanders, Giants, Jets.

We're buying tickets to watch a soccer game, and im more concerned with seeing a winning product on the field than whether or not i get a random scarf or a beanie

never understood the bitching... theyre not required to give us anything, so anything i get im happy with.
I personally don't give a shit, but the fact is that other teams get a better STH package while we are second-class citizens in a non-soccer venue. I can help get a little jealous looking at the Red Bulls STH package.

We don't get playoff tickets in our package. We don't get US Open Cup tickets in our package. Our home games are subject to get moved out of state based on the whim of the Yankees. Our gift last year was a rubber band.

A lot of people here have been founding members since day 1 and a little more than the ability to spend thousands of fake internet points on a store that is never stock with stuff would be nice.

I personally don't give a shit, but the fact is that other teams get a better STH package while we are second-class citizens in a non-soccer venue. I can help get a little jealous looking at the Red Bulls STH package.

We don't get playoff tickets in our package. We don't get US Open Cup tickets in our package. Our home games are subject to get moved out of state based on the whim of the Yankees. Our gift last year was a rubber band.

A lot of people here have been founding members since day 1 and a little more than the ability to spend thousands of fake internet points on a store that is never stock with stuff would be nice.

Nobody gets playoff tickets included. US Open Cup is a different story and done on a case by case basis.

Nobody gets playoff tickets included. US Open Cup is a different story and done on a case by case basis.
False
RBN1017019_170908_red_member_ALLRED_BENEFITS2_TICKETS_0.png