2018 Season Ticket Thread

I have 2lbs for 2 tickets.
For PS, there's a big stack of a season's worth of those big (goofy) passes and also a book that has parking passes for each game which likely accounts for the extra two pounds.

Reactions: adam
[
For PS, there's a big stack of a season's worth of those big (goofy) passes and also a book that has parking passes for each game which likely accounts for the extra two pounds.
Wasn’t there something about Pitchside getting an Alexa or something? Or did that already happen, maybe around Christmas etc time.

I also show shipping the 22nd and delivery on the 26th, which makes me think actual timing is a bit generic, but something around those dates will be correct.

Good job to the Club for timely delivery this year.

I have 2 pounds for 3 tickets.

Reactions: LostAnvil and JayH
I also show shipping the 22nd and delivery on the 26th, which makes me think actual timing is a bit generic, but something around those dates will be correct.

Good job to the Club for timely delivery this year.

I have 2 pounds for 3 tickets.

Then the weight must be the box. Another storage tin confirmed!

The earlier package is estimated at 1 pound and second package is estimated 4 pounds (2 tickets, 17 passes each + 1 parking book).

Still having trouble...

Do you have to set a specific ship date?

Yes you do
The tracking system is not designed well for this
Yours very well may not have shipped yet (mine hasn’t) as I think they have gone out by member order in the past

In our inaugural season, I spent a lot of time around Orlando for work and there were a TON of cars driving around with those car magnets such as the one in the photo.
Proud to say I've got my NYCFC one from the first season (?) on my car, too. I mean it only helps make the team more popular.

Reactions: Schwallacus
That would be hilarious if our club gave those out. Couple the low percentage of car owners in the city, with the fact that CT MA and probably a few other states restrict those things, they would be free on eBay.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
For anyone still searching and frustrated by it, you can simply sign up for FedEx’s Delivery Manager, which is free, and whenever the label is created it will show up on your dashboard.