2021 MLS Cup in Portland - Travel and Logistics Thread

I am so regretting that I can't make it...
You'll be with us in spirit!!
Yes I was just gonna post if there were any meet ups happening Friday. I land around 4:30 and would like to meet with some like minded people tomorrow night for some beers.
Let's figure out who is here Friday night and then we can possibly schedule something. Anyone who is around Friday night who wants to meet, please let us know! Let's start a PM for this

Reactions: sonastride
I just got my seat geek transfer email

it has seat info on the ticket, I thought they were all general admission ?

Also does seat geek not have the ability to add the ticket to my apple wallet ?

I just got my seat geek transfer email

it has seat info on the ticket, I thought they were all general admission ?

Also does seat geek not have the ability to add the ticket to my apple wallet ?
Open the ticket in the app. Scroll aaaaaaall the way down past the Covid, weather, map, stadium, TA, and Snapchat tiles to Helpful Links.
I think the seat number might just be for inventory tracking but not sure.

Reactions: LIexpat
Open the ticket in the app. Scroll aaaaaaall the way down past the Covid, weather, map, stadium, TA, and Snapchat tiles to Helpful Links.
I think the seat number might just be for inventory tracking but not sure.

thanks , nice and obvious :)

If we win, on my return flight I'm going to ask a flight attendant to ask the pilot to say, "We're beginning our descent into JFK and New York, home of the 2021 MLS Cup champion New York City FC."

I fully expect the NYCFC version of this

• Haha
Reactions: Shwafta
My tix are 221 row V and listed as obstructed view. There’s a single pole down at the bottom of 220 that is in the field of view, but it doesn’t look too bad, especially for a guy that’s been watching games through 2 nets for the last two years.

Attachments

• 33F9B9C3-3B9A-4832-920F-44C559806A59.png
    33F9B9C3-3B9A-4832-920F-44C559806A59.png
    529.9 KB · Views: 8
I know there are times that supporters get held in the supporter's section -- can individuals still leave to take a piss? It's gonna dictate my drinking habits.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
I know there are times that supporters get held in the supporter's section -- can individuals still leave to take a piss? It's gonna dictate my drinking habits.

i dont know about now but in the past this normally this happens at the end of the game once the final whistle is blown. hold you for like 15 mins or so.

Refreshing my email so many times tonight. Cmon tickets

Reactions: danger
Refreshing my email so many times tonight. Cmon tickets

I got my tix in the founding members' offering at 10 AM on Tuesday. I was sent tix at nearly 8 PM. I am assuming this is a very manual process, looking at the times folks have spoken about receiving tix.

Reactions: joe
I got my tix in the founding members' offering at 10 AM on Tuesday. I was sent tix at nearly 8 PM. I am assuming this is a very manual process, looking at the times folks have spoken about receiving tix.
Bought tickets before that

Reactions: DeGrozz