2022 Concacaf Champions League

Lollllll

Hate to say it but Seattle is probably looking at the same result tomorrow

Dare I say it? New England got shwafted!

giphy.gif

Looking forward to MLS pundits pounding the Revs as hard as they did us. They choked it.

So far they are saying it's not the rev's fault cause they are missing their starting keeper and CB lollll

Fuck that, I want an MLS team to actually win this competition for once, jesus christ man.

I want an MLS team to win it too. But damn, we got roasted last night even though we advanced. Having the revs choke just proves how hard it is to play away in Concacaf. but like i said, pundits are already saying it's cause the revs were missing turner and farrell/kessler.

i really think seattle are in for a major fight tomorrow.

MLS winning CCL may be entirely on our shoulders ...

Reactions: danger
NE conceded possession and was inviting crosses into the box all night. Not as defensive as we were in the last 20 against Communicaciones, but I wasn’t surprised when Pumas got their first. Passing network charts show NE down the middle, Pumas on the wings. NE have a good CB pair except that you take out as an injury precaution Andrew Farrell — the guy who has played more minutes for NE than anyone — and put a guy in who hasn’t played in the tournament yet, John Bell, who gets beat by Dinneno in the box for the first Pumas goal.

Still didn’t think Pumas would overcome the 3-0 deficit from the first leg but now they’re the first CCL team to do it.

Mo Edu was talking on the broadcast about NE needing to be clinical but I don’t think they had great chances. MLS website doesn’t have xG for the CCL matches unfortunately.

Feel bad for Tommy Mac missing his penalty though

edit: typo