2022 MLS Kit Thread

( I should point out that I believe blue/orange is the best color combination in MLS but I may be a little bit biased in that regard...)

Reactions: Joe_Cos
portland 1. Seattle 2 so far on kits. Austin and hornets nest come in tied for 3rd.

Reactions: moogoo
Why would they make a jersey video that makes it impossible to discern the colors on the jersey. Yes, I saw the subsequent tweet with a better lit image.
agreed! they're being so ambiguous to the true colors - the shop has the Dynamo jersey as black, not a brown-ish

1645109258538.png

Reactions: mgarbowski
The Dynamo jersey tweet contains a slideshow of 4 images. The 1st and 3rd present the jersey to look primarily grey wiht brown while the 2nd and 4th make it appear dark blue.
Once again I am asking MLS art directors to have their photographers properly color correct when they are trying to sell product.

The Dynamo jersey tweet contains a slideshow of 4 images. The 1st and 3rd present the jersey to look primarily grey wiht brown while the 2nd and 4th make it appear dark blue.
Once again I am asking MLS art directors to have their photographers properly color correct when they are trying to sell product.
Yeah that is very weird!
I like the kit, though