2023/2024 International Duty

Parks has been bad this season (versus his level).

he hasn't been peak parks quality. but neither has sands. in any case, they called up morris who has been shit. roldan who hasn't played for months. so i doesn't seem like form makes much of a difference.

it's a strange callup roster. it's obviously a B/C team. why aren't they calling up new players to see how they do at the international level? they keep calling up the same ole same ole.. regardless of form. it doesn't make sense.

he hasn't been peak parks quality. but neither has sands. in any case, they called up morris who has been shit. roldan who hasn't played for months. so i doesn't seem like form makes much of a difference.

it's a strange callup roster. it's obviously a B/C team. why aren't they calling up new players to see how they do at the international level? they keep calling up the same ole same ole.. regardless of form. it doesn't make sense.
Morris has 9 goals this season, one off the league lead.

Isn’t Morris a golden boot contender

Good for Gray! I didn’t know he could even play for the JFF. I’m assuming this cap ties him?

So, we've got 3 guys called up for duty this week.
  1. Tayvon Grey - Jamaica
  2. Mitja Ilenic - Slovenia U-21
  3. Christian McFarlane - England U-17
The Club has only acknowledged the first two. I don't think I should read anything into their silence on the third. I think it's just their usual care in keeping the younger guys out of the spotlight.