2024 Schedule Thread

Reactions: JCMore
So Cincy is in the top tier. I wonder if we are the middle or bottom tier

Has anyone's Google calendar updated yet to include the 2024 games? Mine has not (I'm on Android), and the app is fucking useless in terms of trying to update a calendar or add one.

Has anyone's Google calendar updated yet to include the 2024 games? Mine has not (I'm on Android), and the app is fucking useless in terms of trying to update a calendar or add one.
iPhone here. Hasn’t uploaded and can’t figure it out either. Very annoying.

The club's schedule page used to have a "Sync to Calendar" link but it's gone. Maybe the reason the calendar isn't updating is they no longer subscribe to the service? A quick survey of 5-6 other MLS club sites indicates about 50% have it.

The Sync to Calendar is an MLS league office vendor for all the clubs. The league cancelled the vendor so they need to figure out another one to do it.

I use Fantastical as my calendar app (Mac/iPhone/iPad) and it has its own calendar joining system so I've actually had the schedule for a few weeks now. No Android version but if you're an Apple person it's a great app and has all sorts of calendars you can subscribe to (not just sports teams).

I use Fantastical as my calendar app (Mac/iPhone/iPad) and it has its own calendar joining system so I've actually had the schedule for a few weeks now. No Android version but if you're an Apple person it's a great app and has all sorts of calendars you can subscribe to (not just sports teams).
I skimmed the features and can't see anything worth $56 annually when the built in Mac calendar app does quite a bit. What is for you the main reason this app is worth it?

Reactions: FootyLovin
The Sync to Calendar is an MLS league office vendor for all the clubs. The league cancelled the vendor so they need to figure out another one to do it.
Yeah this is really annoying, it’s 2024 and shouldn’t be so hard to sync a sports calendar to your Google calendar. Frustrating.

If anyone is interested, Queretaro vs Tijuana is on right now on TUDN. Channel 444 on Spectrum.

anybody figure out a way to sync all the NYCFC games to your calendar (w/o using a specific calendar app?). This is really annoying, every other sports team I follow has this option.

anybody figure out a way to sync all the NYCFC games to your calendar (w/o using a specific calendar app?). This is really annoying, every other sports team I follow has this option.

not as of yet. i subscribe to the NYCFC google calendar and they seem to have just abandoned it this year. i was going to just manually add the games to it. will share if i get around to it

ok threw this together while i had some late lunch.

the file is exported from google calendar in .ical format inside a zip archive (so i could upload it here). importing is done in google calendar in the settings menu and must be done via the browser version of google calendar (be sure to turn on desktop mode in your browser settings if you're doing it on your phone). there is no import option in the mobile app. ymmv if you use another calendar system but it should work if it supports .ical.

let me know if there are any mistakes!

Attachments

• NYCFC2024.ical.zip
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
ok threw this together while i had some late lunch.

the file is exported from google calendar in .ical format inside a zip archive (so i could upload it here). importing is done in google calendar in the settings menu and must be done via the browser version of google calendar (be sure to turn on desktop mode in your browser settings if you're doing it on your phone). there is no import option in the mobile app. ymmv if you use another calendar system but it should work if it supports .ical.

let me know if there are any mistakes!
This worked like a charm when I did it on my laptop. Big high five!!

Reactions: moogoo
Am I correct we do not know the date or opponent for the home Leagues Cup game? And presumably that’s why we don’t have a ticket yet?
I want to turn mine in.

Am I correct we do not know the date or opponent for the home Leagues Cup game? And presumably that’s why we don’t have a ticket yet?
I want to turn mine in.

It was released Thursday, March 9 last year, so theoretically we should get that information soon.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Leagues Cup dates/venues announced.
Home game Sunday July 28 at Yankee Stadium against Querétaro FC. Away to Cincinnati on Monday August 5.

Reactions: moogoo