2024 Season Ticket Thread (This Season!)

The Wdge is my misspelling of the Edge which is the location for the STH Kickoff event this year. You should have gotten an email yesterday. Mine came between 1 and 2 pm.
Aah. Email went to my junk folder. Thanks. Just signed up for the 130-230 slot.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Does anyone know when ticket exchanges will be opened? When I click on it, the only game listed as available is the one I'm trying to exchange out of.

Hi all, this is my first year as a STH, I have a few questions and fan services is unresponsive. Among benefits is free game tickets with a blue card. How do I get this blue card?

Is this also needed to get the 10% discount on merchandise and food at games?

Thanks

A second question, I received the email with the Apple TV MLS season pass. It gives me an error message that the promotion is no longer available.

is it required to have a subscription to Apple TV to make this work?

Hi all, this is my first year as a STH, I have a few questions and fan services is unresponsive. Among benefits is free game tickets with a blue card. How do I get this blue card?

Is this also needed to get the 10% discount on merchandise and food at games?

Thanks
In recent years, the member card has been both physical and available digitally with your season tickets. The physical one will be distributed at a STH event this year at The Edge-NYC on March 3. If you can't make that or didn't get an invite they usually also distribute near the stadium before the first 2-3 home games, but that can be kind of chaotic. You do need some form of the card to get the food and merch discount at games. In my experience last year the digital card was hit or miss for food. They had trouble inputting it.

But there is another blue card that let's you gift a few free tickets to friends or family. This is all digital and needs to be done though ticketmaster.
A second question, I received the email with the Apple TV MLS season pass. It gives me an error message that the promotion is no longer available.

is it required to have a subscription to Apple TV to make this work?
You do not need an AppleTV sub to use the MLS Season Pass. The promo is still available. I don't know why it isn't working for you.

I know you said fan services is unresponsive. Some of us have gone through that before ourselves. You need to push them to assign you an individual rep. Have you tried both telephone and email?
fanservices@nycfc.com
855‑77‑NYCFC

Good luck. Please feel free to participate in the discussions here!

Last edited:
In recent years, the member card has been both physical and available digitally with your season tickets. The physical one will be distributed at a STH event this year at The Edge-NYC on March 3. If you can't make that or didn't get an invite they usually also distribute near the stadium before the first 2-3 home games, but that can be kind of chaotic. You do need some form of the card to get the food and merch discount at games. In my experience last year the digital card was hit or miss for food. They had trouble inputting it.

But there is another blue card that let's you gift a few free tickets to friends or family. This is all digital and needs to be done though ticketmaster.

You do not need an AppleTV sub to use the MLS Season Pass. The promo is still available. I don't know why it isn't working for you.

I know you said fan services is unresponsive. Some of us have gone through that before ourselves. You need to push them to assign you an individual rep. Have you tried both telephone and email?
fanservices@nycfc.com
855‑77‑NYCFC

Good luck. Please feel free to participate in the discussions here!
Thanks for the great response. For MLS season pass I contacted Apple and they think it’s because my previous paid subscription is still active to the end of the month, so this cannot yet be activated. They said they will try to deactivate it, and provide me a refund for remainder. Then I will try again.

We will be going to the edge event so guess will get the card there.

As for the blue card for gifting tickets, is there a link for that or you just see it on the account?

As for the blue card for gifting tickets, is there a link for that or you just see it on the account?
I don't see mine either. It would be on the same page as your tickets. Your digital member card should be there too. Maybe they're not doing the blue cards to give away this year? I'm not sure.

I don't see mine either. It would be on the same page as your tickets. Your digital member card should be there too. Maybe they're not doing the blue cards to give away this year? I'm not sure.
In the benefits info for membership it’s listed. So I expect it to be available

Reactions: mgarbowski
Damn I wanted to go, especially since I live just a few blocks away. But when I clicked on the link to redeem the ticket last week, the page said ‘No events’. I took that to mean all the slots were booked up. I called my rep to see but she was away. And then later in the week I forgot to call back.

Credit where credit is due… the city member kickoff event at the edge was really great. Solid finger food, great views etc
I agree, overall the concept was great, however two things that were not so great:

1. Capacity - I was in the final hour (6-7) - wanted to see the edge at sunset - and there was severe overcrowding. Had to wait about a half an hour just to get up, which could have been managed better because they controlled the ticketing. Perhaps people stayed too long and they didn’t plan for that?

2. They ran out of season ticket member items - when I got my package, they ran out out of pins and said “check back before you leave” - we came back 30 minutes later and they had vacated the tables. This shouldn’t have happened - they know how many tickets they sold so should have had enough member items.

Overall, a massive upgrade from Dave and Buster’s and it was nice to get to see the Edge as part of a member event.

I agree, overall the concept was great, however two things that were not so great:

1. Capacity - I was in the final hour (6-7) - wanted to see the edge at sunset - and there was severe overcrowding. Had to wait about a half an hour just to get up, which could have been managed better because they controlled the ticketing. Perhaps people stayed too long and they didn’t plan for that?

2. They ran out of season ticket member items - when I got my package, they ran out out of pins and said “check back before you leave” - we came back 30 minutes later and they had vacated the tables. This shouldn’t have happened - they know how many tickets they sold so should have had enough member items.

Overall, a massive upgrade from Dave and Buster’s and it was nice to get to see the Edge as part of a member event.
I had a ticket and didn't go so they should have had 1 extra at least.:rolleyes:

Ugh I’m sorry that happened to you. When leaving the line was crazier than when I got there. I also had to wait a bit before getting in. When they were giving out the items they asked “how many seats in your plan” so clearly people lied and took extras which is really disappointing. Hopefully they have more in stock and can give you some at the home games.

Not buying out the entire Edge for the day caused a lot of the waiting because of capacity issues. But obviously that would have cost a lot more than what the front office had already paid. Would have been great to have the entire outdoor deck be NYCFC people but it wasn’t. The annoying part to me was all the waiting. In different locations. It was like being at Disney World. One line. Oh the next room. Another like. The next room. Another line. One more room. Another line. Finally the elevator. Wait another line to get onto the viewing area.

Hey guys — haven’t been around much lately due to busy life stuff, Jr being away in college and, quite frankly, a hard team to get excited about. So excuse if this has been discussed, but my rep very heavily insinuated that your place in line to pick tickets for the new stadium will be weighted towards how expensive your seats are more than how long you’ve been a STH. Anyone else get that?

• Angry
Reactions: Vallos
Hey guys — haven’t been around much lately due to busy life stuff, Jr being away in college and, quite frankly, a hard team to get excited about. So excuse if this has been discussed, but my rep very heavily insinuated that your place in line to pick tickets for the new stadium will be weighted towards how expensive your seats are more than how long you’ve been a STH. Anyone else get that?
That would be news to me and I think a pretty hard departure from what they have said and done historically.

MODs: stadium thread?