2024 Season Ticket Thread (This Season!)

Elf moti
Go Alec Baldwin GIF

Elf You Alec Baldwin GIF by Saturday Night Live

The Ticket pricing email is out and for me the Miami ticket is almost 6x the price. I’m essentially indifferent but wow.
Also I just noticed I’m away that weekend to see Michigan host USC so if any forum regular wants an extra single ticket at my official cost LMK.

Reactions: Schwallacus
The Ticket pricing email is out and for me the Miami ticket is almost 6x the price. I’m essentially indifferent but wow.
Also I just noticed I’m away that weekend to see Michigan host USC so if any forum regular wants an extra single ticket at my official cost LMK.
It's 21% of my total bill. Derby is 10%, everything else is single digits. o_O

Founding Member - Pitchside
Most expensive ticket in 2023: $825 (Red Bulls)
Most expensive ticket in 2024: $1,811 (Miami)

That's crazy. More than our historically playoff tickets. Think MLS Cup tickets at Yankee Stadium would be cheaper actually...

Reactions: mgarbowski
So it sounds like they plan to open 50k seasts for that game at insane prices. NYCFC about to make a cool 20 mil on this game alone lmao (50,000 * 100 average per seat would be $5,000,000.... and i have a feeling average price is going to be way higher...)

So it sounds like they plan to open 50k seasts for that game at insane prices. NYCFC about to make a cool 20 mil on this game alone lmao (50,000 * 100 average per seat would be $5,000,000.... and i have a feeling average price is going to be way higher...)
Excuse me while I make half of my season ticket cost back by selling to Messi worshippers.

Excuse me while I make half of my season ticket cost back by selling to Messi worshippers.

I paid $600 for my half season package, and seats in that region are going for around $600 on StubHub. Imagine if people buy those tickets now on StubHub and Messi gets hurt.

Seriously, it's absolutely a factor ... you can pay for almost your entire season from that Miami game.

I'm trying to figure out why Columbus, Orlando, and Chicago are modest premium games that cost 70% more than most games, including other East conference teams like Atlanta, DC, New England and Philly. The Union is midweek, but still IMO a bigger draw than Chicago.

The Crew won the Cup last year, but is that really a draw? Orlando is probably the easiest to justify. There is mutual enmity between fans over some violence and a pair of USOC and playoff knockout games with bizarre spot kick shenanigans. But Chicago offers nothing. No history of playoff matches, or heated games, or anything, and they're terrible. And it's just a random Saturday night in August.

As with the huge Miami premium I don't much care how these are allocated, but I just can't make sense of these. Especially Chicago.

I'm trying to figure out why Columbus, Orlando, and Chicago are modest premium games that cost 70% more than most games, including other East conference teams like Atlanta, DC, New England and Philly. The Union is midweek, but still IMO a bigger draw than Chicago.

The Crew won the Cup last year, but is that really a draw? Orlando is probably the easiest to justify. There is mutual enmity between fans over some violence and a pair of USOC and playoff knockout games with bizarre spot kick shenanigans. But Chicago offers nothing. No history of playoff matches, or heated games, or anything, and they're terrible. And it's just a random Saturday night in August.

As with the huge Miami premium I don't much care how these are allocated, but I just can't make sense of these. Especially Chicago.
Orlando and Chicago are City Celebration matches.

6/14 COLUMBUS STADIUM ANNOUNCEMENT CONFIRMED /s

For no other reason than FYI.
This morning someone over on reddit said he was told by his ticket rep that seats behind the goal up in the 400s are going for $200 a pop.
Of course I have no way of confiming this, so I guess we'll find out in a week or so when they start selling tix on Ticketmaster.

The Wdge is my misspelling of the Edge which is the location for the STH Kickoff event this year. You should have gotten an email yesterday. Mine came between 1 and 2 pm.

Anyone notice that season ticket holders could buy a lot more than 8 tickets during the Miami pre-sale?