2024 Season Ticket Thread (This Season!)

The real reason we didn't make the playoffs in 2023 was because there wasn't a season ticket member box.

Fix that in 2024!

Holiday Pack has 5 matches: Messi, Red Bulls, Union, Home Opener, Leagues Cup.
Packages will run anywhere from $399 to $749 plus fees per ticket.
They are somewhat vague about set location.
  1. $749: Lower Level Sideline. Section GA1 (?)
  2. $549: Lower Level Endline. Section GA4 (?)
  3. $399: Upper Level Section GA7 (?)

Last edited:
Reactions: mgarbowski
I know it's not season tickets, but mind if I move this to the 2024 Season Ticket thread?

I know it's not season tickets, but mind if I move this to the 2024 Season Ticket thread?
Please do. That was my 1st move, but it wouldn't allow me to post anything in that section of the forum. I guess because I'm not a STH?

we play in a 50,000 seat stadium. i feel pretty confident that anyone who wants to see messi will get to see messi.

Please do. That was my 1st move, but it wouldn't allow me to post anything in that section of the forum. I guess because I'm not a STH?
Very weird about that. All users should be able to post here.

Holiday Pack has 5 matches: Messi, Red Bulls, Union, Home Opener, Leagues Cup.
Packages will run anywhere from $399 to $749 plus fees per ticket.
They are somewhat vague about set location.
  1. $749: Lower Level Sideline. Section GA1 (?)
  2. $549: Lower Level Endline. Section GA4 (?)
  3. $399: Upper Level Section GA7 (?)

Lower level endline at $549 for 5 games is a crazy bad price. Those tickets were $56 last year on average, as I remember it. That price would be $110/game. I know it's five premium games, but still ...

Reactions: Gene
Lower level endline at $549 for 5 games is a crazy bad price. Those tickets were $56 last year on average, as I remember it. That price would be $110/game. I know it's five premium games, but still ...
It's really going to all be based on how wild the market is for the Miami game. First question, does NYCFC/Yankee Stadium open up the third tier of seating? If yes, they can sell up to 48k seats and the secondary market will be flooded. If they don't and it's just the 28-30k capacity, it becomes more scarce and secondary markets prices drive up, so this deal may be a good one.

Reactions: 413Blue and Gene
There are any different ways to look at it, but I guess it comes down to personal preference.

Buying this package gets you a Messi ticket and even though Yankee Stadium has a huge capacity there's no guarantee you get a ticket in February when they go on sale to the general public.

And no matter how we want to finagle about the pricing, it still comes down to the cost of a Messi ticket isn't going to be too out of whack. I see they're losing their minds in Columbus, because the Crew already announced the cheapest seats for Miami are going to be something like $425 a pop.

I'm not interested in the deal until I see dates, sections and starting times, so I'm passing.

Reactions: 413Blue
Does anyone know the full season price for comparable tickets?

IMG_5347.jpegThese rewards are laughably bad considering the amount of money you’d have to spend to win them, but the most comical part is second vs third. Imagine coming in second and winning a tote bag instead of an autographed match ball?? I’d be so mad lol

Here it is if anyone wants to go for it: New York City FC

ETA: Just out of curiosity I checked ticket prices.

-- Charlotte: $10 - $15 (Tier B)
-- St. Louis: $10 - $35 (Tier C)
-- Cincinnati: $10 - $36 (Tier C)

The Messi match is next, but they're not up for grabs yet. And FWIW they're listed not as Tier A, but Tier A1. ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 13142These rewards are laughably bad considering the amount of money you’d have to spend to win them, but the most comical part is second vs third. Imagine coming in second and winning a tote bag instead of an autographed match ball?? I’d be so mad lol

depends who signs that ball though - perhaps you'd rather get the bag. lol

I just purchased a half-season plan for the 2024 season. I had a flex plan last year, but they are not including Red Bulls or Miami in the flex plans this year. Miami is included in one half-season plan, Miami and Red Bulls are in the other one.

The price for the endline (lower level) was around $600 for 9 games; corner areas were $700, I didn't ask about any other areas. Basically, I paid $67/game, including for the game that could potentially see Lionel Messi. Not as cheap as past years, but still a pretty decent deal.

View attachment 13142These rewards are laughably bad considering the amount of money you’d have to spend to win them, but the most comical part is second vs third. Imagine coming in second and winning a tote bag instead of an autographed match ball?? I’d be so mad lol
As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado.

Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives.

Third prize is you're fired.

Go Alec Baldwin GIF

If anyone else is having trouble completing their Third Rail renewal on Chrome it worked on Firefox no problem.