2025 Season Ticket Thread (Next Season!)

Anybody have champions club season tickets? Was thinking of upgrading for next season for the parking and food perks but can’t find what the menu is. Or many reviews on it
I have champions club tickets. Personally I think it’s worth it depending on the stadium.

Yankee stadium we are right behind the goal. The view is great and you go down into the club to grab your food. Mostly common stadium stuff but still decent and you can grab as much as you need: burgers, hot dog, hot or sweet sausage (by far the worst option), chicken fingers, pizza, French fries, pizza and plenty of snacks and drinks.

Citifield (and this hurts me to say as a Mets fan) is not as great. You’re in the party deck and the view isn’t as great. You lose some of the action and for the life of me I can’t see the opposite sideline so can’t tell if something is going out of bounds. The food is brought to you by someone rounding. The food tastes better but you have less options and have to wait for the person to show up. Only hotdogs, chicken fingers and cheeseburgers. They bring some snacks around later but it isn’t as great. I guess the only good thing is beer is included.

I have a teenage son so the included food probably saves me money each game.

Reactions: Cohibax
It’s so annoying they hide basic info now. Prices for all ticket categories used to be public, and more information was available about club food and facilities.
FWIW, it was probably 5 years ago I attended a game in the Champions Club and it offered basic ballpark food - burgers, hot dogs etc.
My wife was literally asking yesterday the price of season tickets and I couldn’t find a single price. It was very frustrating

If you can afford the upgrade to Legends, it’s worth it for the food. Tickets won’t be as close to the pitch as compared to Champions (endline vs sideline) but food is 100% better at Yankee Stadium.
Do you mind DM’ing me what you pay for Legends? I was quoted $2900 a seat for champions.

it's shameful that they don't publish the annual prices for season tickets. having to contact them to find out any information seems like it would turn off some people. but - this practice seems to be the new normal. searching a handful of other clubs real quick, i couldn't find any pricing info published in their respective sites.

would be nice to crowd source pricing tiers each season so that people can get an idea of what things cost. I believe season ticket prices vary by section and also by where you are in that section. for example, front few rows in a section cost more than the last rows.

it's shameful that they don't publish the annual prices for season tickets. having to contact them to find out any information seems like it would turn off some people. but - this practice seems to be the new normal. searching a handful of other clubs real quick, i couldn't find any pricing info published in their respective sites.

would be nice to crowd source pricing tiers each season so that people can get an idea of what things cost. I believe season ticket prices vary by section and also by where you are in that section. for example, front few rows in a section cost more than the last rows.
They definitely added a premium for the first row of each section back while prices were still public but that was the only price variance within sections at that time. I don't know if they have done more to differentiate within sections since then. I do remember that when I came back as a STH in 2023 I was not informed of any further price differences within sections. Its especially complicated for them given they currently have 2 stadiums. I am in Row 12 at Yankee Stadium and Row 2 at Citi. They might add more price points within sections once NRS opens.

I just got my seat relocation email and time slot (tomorrow 2pm). It implies that availability and prices for any seats equal or better to my current level will be available in the virtual venue system. I might try to scout some prices come then. I'm not in the absolute lowest price category but as I'm in 200 level at YS and 300 level at Citi there is a fair number of seats equal or better/more expensive than mine.

Finally, not surprised that opacity is now industry standard.

Last edited:
Reactions: moogoo
Do you mind DM’ing me what you pay for Legends? I was quoted $2900 a seat for champions.
I have Pitchside tickets now which are $9,141.50 per seat (Founding Member pricing for 2025).

Legends seats in the first season (2015) were $2,975 per seat while Champions were $1,955.

The most recently map and prices we have public is from 2020 season by monthly.
2020_yankee_stadium_map_RGB_WEB_v3[2].jpg

I have Pitchside tickets now which are $9,141.50 per seat (Founding Member pricing for 2025).

Legends seats in the first season (2015) were $2,975 per seat while Champions were $1,955.

The most recently map and prices we have public is from 2020 season by monthly.
2020_yankee_stadium_map_RGB_WEB_v3[2].jpg
Legends A - $3906
Legends B - $3471
Champions - $2490
Midline Preferred - $1321
Sideline Preferred - $1112
Sideline - $998
Midfield Mezzanine - $902
Corners - $755

All founder member pricing. That's as far as I can take it. (FWIW, no pitch side seats available.)

Reactions: Cohibax
Non founders pricing is below.

Legends A - $4420
Legends B - $3956
Champions - $2902
Delta - $1769
Midfield Preferred - $1513
Sideline Preferred - $1292
Sideline - $1124
Midfield Mezzanine - $1025
Endline Preferred - $869
Corners - $869

No Pitchside as FootyLovin FootyLovin noted. I can't see Endline or Endline Mezzanine on either end, Midfield Bleachers or Supporters because those cost less than my current ticket and they force you to talk to someone to downgrade.

Non founders pricing is below.

Legends A - $4420
Legends B - $3956
Champions - $2902
Delta - $1769
Midfield Preferred - $1513
Sideline Preferred - $1292
Sideline - $1124
Midfield Mezzanine - $1025
Endline Preferred - $869
Corners - $869

No Pitchside as FootyLovin FootyLovin noted. I can't see Endline or Endline Mezzanine on either end, Midfield Bleachers or Supporters because those cost less than my current ticket and they force you to talk to someone to downgrade.
If my brother in law wasn’t getting married in London in three months I would’ve spent this money on legends for next season 😂 thank you. Guess I’ll settle for endline preferred until the seat I want is available. Tried to get my buddy to buy rep says barely any spots.

I’m being schmoozed by a ticket rep at the game tonight (he gave me free tickets) cause he wants me to buy season tickets. I would probably do the price point above supporters section. Anyone have some points I should think about before I go into this conversation? Is it really all that worth it?

I’m being schmoozed by a ticket rep at the game tonight (he gave me free tickets) cause he wants me to buy season tickets. I would probably do the price point above supporters section. Anyone have some points I should think about before I go into this conversation? Is it really all that worth it?
I think it really comes down to how often you want to go to games. For me, it’s an opportunity to go with my son and connect on a topic we both enjoy.

I am a STH so they already have me. Based on the conversation I’ve had with my rep, they’ve had a lot of interest and I think that it’ll be hard to get tickets in the new stadium. I’m happy with my choice but I also just like to be at the games.

Reactions: CCMore
I think it really comes down to how often you want to go to games. For me, it’s an opportunity to go with my son and connect on a topic we both enjoy.

I am a STH so they already have me. Based on the conversation I’ve had with my rep, they’ve had a lot of interest and I think that it’ll be hard to get tickets in the new stadium. I’m happy with my choice but I also just like to be at the games.
Thanks for the input! My wife and I decided to pull the trigger and try it out for the year and see what we think. Our new rep comped the rest of the year for us (minus Miami) and gave us a bag of goodies including my wife’s first jersey! We are excited and I think that already makes it worth it.

Thanks for the input! My wife and I decided to pull the trigger and try it out for the year and see what we think. Our new rep comped the rest of the year for us (minus Miami) and gave us a bag of goodies including my wife’s first jersey! We are excited and I think that already makes it worth it.

I was thinking about this tonight -- I had a half-season plan tonight, but by the end of the Miami game I'll have been at 13 of the 16 games this season. Maybe I should pull the trigger on full season tickets. My work schedule gives me pause, but it's definitely something I'm going to think about this winter.

I'm like you -- I go because I really enjoy the experience of going to games, just not sure if it works for my schedule.

I've had two seats since partway through the first season. I rarely have to eat money on tickets. It helps that I often need 3 tickets, so I can return the tickets for games I am going to miss and use that credit to buy an extra ticket every now and then.

Reactions: CCMore
I was thinking about this tonight -- I had a half-season plan tonight, but by the end of the Miami game I'll have been at 13 of the 16 games this season. Maybe I should pull the trigger on full season tickets. My work schedule gives me pause, but it's definitely something I'm going to think about this winter.

I'm like you -- I go because I really enjoy the experience of going to games, just not sure if it works for my schedule.
If you can go to 13 games then season tickets should work for you with trade-ins. Even if you won't occasionally bring extra people, you can upgrade a few games - usually without difficulty - to club levels.

Reactions: Joe_Cos