After 19 Years In Mls Dc United Is Getting A Statium.

RFK was awful, but I will miss the bouncing seats the supporter's had at midfield. It looked incredible on TV, especially in the earlier days before the Nats destroyed that stadium.
Something tells me they won't continue that tradition in the new venue.

Reactions: Kjbert
This is really great news for the first powerhouse team in MLS. They have been suffering in that awful stadium for too long. What they have done, at a loss, losing money in that pit of a stadium is amazing. Imagine how much stronger their season ticket sales will be let alone the actual team. They are co-owned by the owner of Juventus. I bet with this new stadium he will invest more money in that team. No more barely 1 DPs, watch for some major DP moves there.

Congrats DC!

RFK was awful, but I will miss the bouncing seats the supporter's had at midfield. It looked incredible on TV, especially in the earlier days before the Nats destroyed that stadium.
Something tells me they won't continue that tradition in the new venue.
As old as that stadium is, RFK ROCKED for Redskins games. As a fan, I miss seeing that on tv.

This is awesome for DC. They actually have a stadium that doesn't look like it's going to collapse at any minute!

From the DC fans I've talked to none are really celebrating yet. This is still just the very beginning and a number of things could still ruin the project.