Announcement: Nycfc Forums Party

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
You're all invited to join us on March 14th at Ryan's Daughter! The event will begin at 5. Bar will be open all day so you're welcome to show up earlier. The upstairs private area will open at 5.
Ryan's Daughter is our Official NYCFC Forums bar.
All the members that have been there so far love it and have nothing but good things to say.
We will have complimentary food. Michael. Mellamphy Michael. Mellamphy will be cooking up Shepheards Pie and Fireball Buffalo Wings and the bar will feature drink specials just like on game days.
Beer
$4 Domestic Bottles
$5 Drafts

This will be a great opportunity to introduce everyone to the bar. Mick was down in Charleston supporting the team. Will be in Orlando as well. I'm proud to support him as well by hosting our party at his location.

There will be free NYCFC stickers as well as Forums stickers.
Throughout the night we'll also be giving away our Forums shirts. N northernburbs has been extremely generous and printed our shirts for us. Can't thank him enough. They look amazing! Thanks to @Przemek Michalowicz for the design as always.
We have 35 to give away in various sizes from S-2XL. I've promised a few to myself, einwindir einwindir, @Falastur and Mick of course so that's why there isn't 40. The shirts will be FREE. If you want to make a donation afterwards feel free to via your profile 'Account Upgrades' but not necessary at all. This community is growing every day thanks to all of you and this is our way of saying thank you.

image.jpg

If you can make it please come out! Even if for an hour. Great opportunity for the members here to meet with each other, drink some beer, eat delicious food, support a great business that's supporting NYCFC and have an amazing time.
We have a great community here. Would love to meet as many of you as possible and thank you personally for supporting us.
We'll send a couple emails out over the next two weeks as reminders. Season or no season this event is ON. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Ryan's Daughter
350 E 85th St
New York, NY 10028-4502
United States

Last edited:
You're all invited to join us on March 14th at Ryan's Daughter! The event will begin at 5. Bar will be open all day so you're welcome to show up earlier. The upstairs private area will open at 5.
Ryan's Daughter is our Official NYCFC Forums bar.
All the members that have been there so far love it and have nothing but good things to say.
We will have complimentary food. Michael. Mellamphy Michael. Mellamphy will be cooking up Shepheards Pie and Fireball Buffalo Wings and the bar will feature drink specials just like on game days.
Beer
$4 Domestic Bottles
$5 Drafts

This will be a great opportunity to introduce everyone to the bar. Mick was down in Charleston supporting the team. Will be in Orlando as well. I'm proud to support him as well by hosting our party at his location.

Throughout the night we'll also be giving away our Forums shirts. N northernburbs has been extremely generous and printed our shirts for us. Can't thank him enough. They look amazing! Thanks to @Przemek Michalowicz for the design as always.
We have 35 to give away in various sizes from S-2XL. I've promised a few to myself, einwindir einwindir, @Falastur and Mick of course so that's why there isn't 40. The shirts will be FREE. If you want to make a donation afterwards feel free to via your profile 'Account Upgrades' but not necessary at all. This community is growing every day thanks to all of and this is our way of saying thank you.

View attachment 1698

If you can make it please come out! Even if for an hour. Great opportunity for the members here to meet with each other, drink some beer, eat delicious food, support a great business that's supporting NYCFC and have an amazing time.
We have a great community here. Would love to meet as many of you as possible and thank you personally for supporting us.
We'll send a couple emails out over the next two weeks as reminders. Season or no season this event is ON. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Ryan's Daughter
350 E 85th St
New York, NY 10028-4502
United States

Yeah !I love to eat and food taste even better when its free. Joke aside will try to be there rain or shine or snow

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm like...
b15fP2a.gif

Reactions: LostAnvil