Announcement: Nycfc Forums Party

A certain someone from the UK is faring well here in NYC!

Attachments

• 20150314_205702.jpg
    20150314_205702.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
Mr. Midas Mulligan next time bring your mom - ( all moms say not interested but deep down they want to feel young again) trust me she will enjoy it.
I meant I didn't invite her to visit. Came home from a work trip, and my wife says "you know your mom and my mom (so I got in-laws, too) are coming to visit."

...Midas wept.

Cool to be here but don't know who anyone is without screen names and avatars.[/QUOTE

Don' worry about the avatars , screen names or whatever - just come and be yourself - From what I read in your posts, I don't know you either . Its a public place and hopefully you are not Freddy Kruger nor I am Kathy Bates from "Misery" LOL

To every one else hopefully I will meet some more of you tomorrow .Remember we all are here on this forum because we share one common passion : Football/ soccer / futbol/ Calcio

Reactions: mgarbowski
Great meeting so many NYCFC fans... especially all the lurkers and non-forum members. They better sign up! Can't wait to argue with you ;)

Ryan's Daughter is pretty awesome... can't wait to go back!

Great time all around. Great to meet NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan and Falastur Falastur as well as some of the guys from last week. Hope you guys have a great visit to the US/NYC.

Also cool meeting some of the Blue Ladies. My fiancé hopes to meet up with you guys (gals)!

So sorry to have missed it and am glad to hear everyone had a great time. A Friday night poker tournament leading into an all day drunken fantasy baseball draft yesterday and today's day at the stadium resulted in my having to spend a few hours last night with the wife and kid. Look forward to meeting ya'll soon. Enjoy the game!

MICK , we LOVE your place . !!!!!! Adopt me as a long lost relative from South America. Lol. I had a great time - Your Shepard's pie was delicious. Remenbering my grandma's advice that is not polite , I did not licked the plate. LOL
Thank you for hosting (NYCF _ forum member and fans . Your pub is one of a kind place to relax , have fun, share stories, enjoy drinks, meet other NYCFC fans and regular patrons. some of the patrons were curious and I had fun telling telling them why we were there. Maybe we will make the 50 K plus attendance. My friend and i decided we wanted to come back again. Next time you will have to kick us out.
My god. Thank you so much for such lovely words. It was a pleasure having you and all the NYCFC family up there. And next time lick that plate. I won't tell your granny ;)

Reactions: TabascoDiva