Annoying Error Message

Vinjay

Registered
Mar 19, 2014
A stupid error message keeps popping up. I was trying to edit one of my posts (and was sure I had posted what I wanted to edit in first place) and it keeps happening. Sometimes while typing and when I click create thread. Yet oddly had no problem whatsoever posting this or anything else.

The message is saying something like you don't have permission to post on this server. Index.php.

Last edited:
Thanks for reporting this I'll look into it!
Will take some time getting adjusted here. Got to work out the kinks!

If you click on your name in the top right, and select "Preferences" there's an option which says "and receive email notifications of replies". If you untick that it should stop happening.

...well, in my experience it keeps happening for the threads you've already posted on. But at least it won't happen for any new threads.

If you click on your name in the top right, and select "Preferences" there's an option which says "and receive email notifications of replies". If you untick that it should stop happening.

...well, in my experience it keeps happening for the threads you've already posted on. But at least it won't happen for any new threads.

I have already done it and I hope that it will not happen for new threads ....

Just found the option to disable all email notifications (the current ones):

Go to this url:

http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?watched/threads/all

To the left of every thread title is a tick box. Tick them all, then go to the bottom, where it says "With selected..." - select "Disable email notification" from the drop-down list and you shouldn't get any more emails.

As soon as I get home I'll fix that to make it standard. So you have to select that box and it not be checked already