Away - 04/24 Chicago

im actually pissed because i dont have that univision deportes channel so i wont be able to watch the game. and i aint paying time warner that extra monthly fee for this channel.
We had a discussion about that in the thread about the Portland game (makes no sense, I know) and the big take away is it should be streamed on Univision Deportes online, and as best as we can tell, you don't need special credentials from your cable provider or anything like that to be entitled to watch. You might have to sign up with Univision Online, which I did and it was free and painless.

Reactions: JayH and Fantazma
We had a discussion about that in the thread about the Portland game (makes no sense, I know) and the big take away is it should be streamed on Univision Deportes online, and as best as we can tell, you don't need special credentials from your cable provider or anything like that to be entitled to watch. You might have to sign up with Univision Online, which I did and it was free and painless.

alright ill give it a go. Thanks for the tip.

Anyone know if the stream will work to iphone/iPad? Will be at an event with televisions but no idea if they will be able to carry the game. Otherwise it's dvr and avoid spoilers.

See my post above. Any guidance is appreciated!

You might try accessing any Univision stream in advance. Also they have an ios app.
Deportes app for iphone has the game scheduled to play live. Mucho gracias!

So I have MLS Live but its blacked out since its nationally televised, but I don't have that channel at college...so how can I watch a stream?

View attachment 2474

Seems like they threw a lot of crosses into the box last night. If that's the case then I would like to see the guy who will most likely score off of a header starting as our ST (Nemec). Move Villa into his LW role that he played at Barca and Athletico and have Shelton play RW again. Maybe Poku can get into the first team and start in the mid with Mix and Jacobson
This is the exact lineup I want to see. Not getting my hopes up though, Grabavoy is a Kreis favorite, I think that keeps Poku out.

Reactions: Vito
Following up on the Univision Deportes streaming, I tested it again when a live stream was running and it does then ask for your cable.satellite credentials and I think it only works if you have the channel on your service.

Reactions: JayH
I would like to see us play 5-3-2 if Chicago plays their 4-4-1-1
Saunders
Wingert, Waston-Siriboe, Hernandez, Williams, Brovsky
Calle, Mix, Poku
Villa, Shelton

Wingert and Brovsky can make runs up the wing, Mix controls center play, Calle and Poku have speed to assist Villa and Shelton up front.

Nemec, Grabavoy, Velasquez, Ballouchy, Jacobson, Mullins, Johansen off the bench.

I would like to see us play 5-3-2 if Chicago plays their 4-4-1-1

I assume there's no chance of Mike Magee or Patrick Nyarko returning? Last season I thought they said Magee would be back for the beginning of 2015 after hip surgery, but no sign of him so far. I haven't followed closely. Also, looks like they played Jon Busch (38 year old keeper from Queens) instead of Sean Johnson their last game, not sure what's up with that

I'll have to keep an eye out for this game on my phone as I'll be working the Yankee game on Friday :(

This is the exact lineup I want to see. Not getting my hopes up though, Grabavoy is a Kreis favorite, I think that keeps Poku out.
I was originally concerned with "Kreis Favorites" as well to start the season, but we have seen with the limited play of Ballouchy and Velasquez that he is not against giving guys shots.

I think the biggest criticism against Grabavoy is that he's too easily knocked off the ball. He is the anti-Poku.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
Grabavoy and Wingert definitely have lock-down starter status. If he doesn't rest these older guys in the four game stretch we've just been in, they are never coming off.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
Following up on the Univision Deportes streaming, I tested it again when a live stream was running and it does then ask for your cable.satellite credentials and I think it only works if you have the channel on your service.
oh well, guess twitter updates for me or if i find a stream somewhere else.

I got MLSLive ($75 for the season) and used the VPN Tunnelbear ($5/month) to make it look like I am browsing from Canada to watch the live stream for the YES game that was tape delayed. I think the same setup will work for the UDN game Friday.