Home - 9/26 Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there. 30 odd years of watching Dundee Utd taught me that at least 50% of being a football fan is unending pain and misery. So we go, because we can't fully figure out how not to care.
I will probably end up being there because no matter what, the feeling of going to the stadium and watching a game doesn't change for me, regardless of how badly we're doing :3

And hey, if San Jose and the Cleveland Browns fans enjoy their games, we can too!

Even my GF backed out! Anyone around to chill pre-game? At the game? After the game to watch end of Philly Houston?
Man I would have taken that but I found out I have to attend an event at my son's high school in Brooklyn. I can't go. :pensive:

Reactions: adam
Hey other peeps going, if it's raining are you planning on staying by your seat in the rain?
If not we should make a meeting point and celebrate the Amagat Hattrick together.

...Which actually makes me wonder... If Amagat did score a goal, would anyone even cheer his name? :eek:

Hey other peeps going, if it's raining are you planning on staying by your seat in the rain?
If not we should make a meeting point and celebrate the Amagat Hattrick together.

...Which actually makes me wonder... If Amagat did score a goal, would anyone even cheer his name? :eek:
The Bronx hourly forecast shows some promise of only clouds (although it required me to sort through quite a few!). And yes I would cheer - it should be nothing against Eloi - it's the front office and/or Dome who deserve the criticism.

This must be the least excited I've felt about a game in a long time.

We have six points going back to the win in Toronto on August 4. Philly has that many points in the last week. Now they are just four points back of us.

Luckily, I think Philly and C'bus play each other this weekend (or next), so that makes it a little more unlikely we lose a home playoff game.

I was really looking forward to a late season push for a SS, first in the East, CCL spot, or bye week. Now we are hoping we hold on to a home game in the knock-out rounds.

The last two ends to the regular season have really been let downs for us as fans...

If it rains, i'm gonna stay in the bleachers, put my bag in a garbage bag under a bench, and get nice and wet :)
Proper Scottish lowlands weather?

Reactions: Jock
The Bronx hourly forecast shows some promise of only clouds (although it required me to sort through quite a few!). And yes I would cheer - it should be nothing against Eloi - it's the front office and/or Dome who deserve the criticism.
Then let's hope the "only clouds" sticks! But there was a game last year where we had to wipe up our seats because of prior rain.

And you make a good point, hate the FO, not Amagat himself, bc he is probably trying his best.

Today's the day we pick up our form guys, just watch this goalfest!

You don't think the FO are trying their best?

I'm not sure where hatred seems best placed, if at all.
Is it a question of the FO trying their best or that the FO’s ceiling is low?

Perhaps others will disagree, but my opinion of our summer transfer window is that of either Plan D was enacted because Plans A-C were unavailable or not interested which begs why not successful, or Plan D was really Plan A signifying a disconnect of what was needed. Signing a promising youth - Taty, a mothballed midfielder - Amagat, and a lower division trialist - Bedoya, does not have good optics.

I really should have brought my black goalkeeper Johansen protest kit with me for today. Complete waste of money. Just like a few other kit purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.