Away - 7/26 Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our road record is what it is, but this has to be three points tonight. Orlando is terrible. This has to be a win. No excuses tonight.

Houston is terrible, Chicago is terrible...etc. NYCFC’s last road win - March 31st against the Quakes. Yikes.

I’m curious to see how they come out, because the team was a tire fire outside of Yankee Stadium under PV and the team lost the plot against Chicago.

If they want to win the shield they need 4 points minimum in these two games. And don’t look now but Seattle is quietly undefeated in its last five.

people dont say that anymore i think. at least i have not seen much of it after first year. if anyone is saying it its probably the older NJ crowd who were probably around from the early years where it was more of a rivalry. younger ones i think do think its us.

it doesnt help also DC has been bad for few years now
I think those that do still say it, try to use it as some kind of dig at us. But I don't think they really mean it.

I think those that do still say it, try to use it as some kind of dig at us. But I don't think they really mean it.

sure i just feel like its way less than during first year. hell there are even those who hate nycfc more because a few of their own left RB to be nycfc fans so makes it even worse for some of them

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Houston is terrible, Chicago is terrible...etc. NYCFC’s last road win - March 31st against the Quakes. Yikes.

I’m curious to see how they come out, because the team was a tire fire outside of Yankee Stadium under PV and the team lost the plot against Chicago.

If they want to win the shield they need 4 points minimum in these two games. And don’t look now but Seattle is quietly undefeated in its last five.
Houston at home is pretty good. I know they just lost last night to Philly, but they are 6-3-2 at home this year.

That said, I still agree with your overall post. This is a must win tonight.

Villa went from missing 1-2 games to 5 and counting

Also, maybe we just don’t know anything, because somehow, TMac and Wallace are both getting another start

Reactions: Kjbert
What does Dome see in them that we don't? Or is it just lack of depth?

Also, you know the "mo salah running down the wing" chant? We should do that with "Jo Inge the Norwegian viking" LOL

Reactions: Kjbert
What does Dome see in them that we don't? Or is it just lack of depth?

Also, you know the "mo salah running down the wing" chant? We should do that with "Jo Inge the Norwegian viking" LOL
Here’s a story of a Berget named jo Inge.

He’s a Viking massacre out on the wing-ah.

Brady Bunch tune.

Didn’t a ton of us call that this Villa thing was way bigger than let on?if we didn’t, we suck. But I know we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.