Away Jersey Pre-order

• Thread starter Nicholas Constantino
  • Start date
DiRoma 70, i heard you like a fat thumb in your arse
road_trip_film_milking_the_prostate.jpg

Does the whole shirt have a shine to it? I thought just the stripes. In that video it looks like a long sleeve leather shirt.

Anyone else having trouble ordering a custom short-sleeved away? I can choose my name but then it says "select a size/option." But I've already selected a size L.

Can some twitter savvy person tweet to Upper90 and ask when they expect to have them available?

Does everyones order confirmation leave out the info for customs??

looks like the ladies version wont get orange in their jersey.

Also, "ships on 2/25/15" damn forget that i am sure they will be in stores before that, at least i hope.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
Question though, how come on our store the replicas dont have 2 MLS logos, no inaugural season logo and no orange logo on the back but Modells is using the Authentic image but says replica. Guess they're just gunna deal with angry people?

FINALLY got my order to process. Ugh. I hope it's not like that on the shipping end of things.

They're playing with fire with that 2/25 ship date. While technically they've had the ordering system in place for a while, I seriously doubt they had a high volume of orders for the home kit. The demand for the away kit is HUGE (so it seems from social media). I really really hope they don't underestimate the demand.

Because if a bunch of fans don't have this on opening day...yikes.

I totally agree. It looks like a shirt on a shirt.

I honestly think it's only going to look that way in images and on improper fits. Looks at the detail image on the site, the mesh band above the sky blue band is actually a pretty sweet touch for me.

Edit: Also mesh on the shoulders that I didn't know was there. I'm in love...