Away Jersey Pre-order

• Thread starter Nicholas Constantino
  • Start date
I just noticed something.....I ordered mine via the NYCFC shop and through Paypal...I look at my paypal invoice in my email and it says it's being processed by Dallas Cowboys Pro Shops LLC.
Now I'm not being a moron and thinking "I'm never gonna get it cause.....". I'm more curious why?
It would make sense it it was connected to a MLS organization. But from a Texas NFL company?

Not complaining or saying its a issue, just curious of why.

I just noticed something.....I ordered mine via the NYCFC shop and through Paypal...I look at my paypal invoice in my email and it says it's being processed by Dallas Cowboys Pro Shops LLC.
Now I'm not being a moron and thinking "I'm never gonna get it cause.....". I'm more curious why?
It would make sense it it was connected to a MLS organization. But from a Texas NFL company?

Look familiar? http://shop.dallascowboys.com/ Don't know why it's the same, though.

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
I honestly think it's only going to look that way in images and on improper fits. Looks at the detail image on the site, the mesh band above the sky blue band is actually a pretty sweet touch for me.

Edit: Also mesh on the shoulders that I didn't know was there. I'm in love...

I see what you're saying but it still looks like two separate sleeves to me. Otherwise I love it. I'll check it out at U90.

Yanks and Cowboys are in a merch partnership, and it seems NYCFC is using this company. Seems like the processing center is in Texas.

http://www.nj.com/yankees/index.ssf/2008/10/new_york_yankees_dallas_cowboy.html

Yeah, the stuff I ordered from the shop came from the Dallas Cowboys distribution center.

I feel bad for the one who no doubt is going to get the NYCFC #88 jersey with Bryant on the back.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
Well. Never mind. Why would the make the LS like that? Looks so awkward.

ZVvIpnol.jpg

I agree, that ring around the sleeve of the LS jersey looks funky. I even thought Ned must be wearing both a long and short sleeve jersey in that "Get to Know" video the team posted because the design is just off. Oh well, still getting one. lol

Ok, I know we just got the pre-order for the away jersey...

However, I'm going to need Yohji Yamamoto to hook us up with a special makeup away jersey.

Reactions: Golazo
I seriously doubt they had a high volume of orders for the home kit.

Actually they had a TON of orders for the home jersey and sold out in a matter of 2 or 3 days. In fact they weren't able to get any back in stock until very recently.

Hey all I'm new to the site and a recent STH. Any word on discount for us? I'd like to place an order but would obviously prefer to pay less if possible.

Hey all I'm new to the site and a recent STH. Any word on discount for us? I'd like to place an order but would obviously prefer to pay less if possible.

We're suppose to get discounts through the Cityzens program, but they haven't launched it yet. Last I heard they will right before the season starts.

S,M,L already sold out in the short sleeve authentic. Long sleeve still available in authentic in all sizes. I got a long sleeve. Finally have a NYC FC jersey. Just waiting until authentic short sleeve home come back in stock in normal adult person sizes.

Team just tweeted this to me. Whoa, they just deleted it. Anyways, they said the away jersey will ship Feb 25th.