Away Jersey Pre-order

• Thread starter Nicholas Constantino
  • Start date
I'm going to wait for Upper90 simply because I can order online and then walk to the store and pick it up. No shipping costs and I get it same day.

I'm pretty svelte so... maybe I'll just grab my regular size. lol

Can't decide if I should try to wait it out or just go for it. I want that jersey sooner rather than later.

Reactions: JayH
Good point to raise, they are sized as if you were playing in them, meaning skin-tight, so makes sense to go a size up unless you are going for that look and/or can pull off that look.
Additional note: few can pull off that look...

MV5BNjU4NTA3NzQ4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc5NzkyMw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Reactions: Goodfella and JayH

Can't decide if I should try to wait it out or just go for it. I want that jersey sooner rather than later.

Then wait for U90 to get them to guarantee you get it fast.

I REALLY hope that the long sleeve doesn't have that blue stipe around the arms. I put off getting the LS version of the home to get a LS away. Going to be pissed if it has the rings...

In my recap, I left out the part where I received the jersey from WSS, tried it on for my wife, and she told me to exchange it for a size up, which, of course, I did. Kind of the reverse spin-off of the usual "honey, do I look fat" exchange.

Just got an email from the club saying that season ticket holders can now preorder the jersey today starting at 12PM EST.

This will probably make people happy :)

Just in time for ValenTINE's Day! Trust me guys, this will make any woman worth your while very happy. Jk NYCFC and I do not want to be responsible for any divorces.

In my recap, I left out the part where I received the jersey from WSS, tried it on for my wife, and she told me to exchange it for a size up, which, of course, I did. Kind of the reverse spin-off of the usual "honey, do I look fat" exchange.

You see the way Villa's jersey fits in the promo image? I don't want that. I don't want suffocating tight but I want player fit.

I dont see the point in preordering, you could probably walk into Modells when they come out and buy it sooner than you will get it from the pre order.

Good point to raise, they are sized as if you were playing in them, meaning skin-tight, so makes sense to go a size up unless you are going for that look and/or can pull off that look.
most people I've seen at soccer matches can't pull that loook off. Me included.

Reactions: einwindir and JayH