Away - September 29 - New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because all games are supposed to kickoff at the same time.

I know. But why advertise 5pm kickoff to everyone when it's gonna be 525pm. that's what's I was getting at. so all east coast games will start at 525 now. they could have just said that to start.

I know. But why advertise 5pm kickoff to everyone when it's gonna be 525pm. that's what's I was getting at. so all east coast games will start at 525 now. they could have just said that to start.

Advertisements.

Oy. That is going to get me to shul that much later. I sure hope g-d understands …..

Below assumes that Sandman, Tinnerboom and Keaton are all out with injuries, and that Mitri is available.

59D24C48-9F71-4376-8DC8-B030090DD5C9.jpeg

Bench: TheJesus, GMS, Rocha, JP Torres, Makem Sweat, Scally, Stoove

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Below assumes that Sandman, Tinnerboom and Keaton are all out with injuries, and that Mitri is available.

View attachment 10308

Bench: TheJesus, GMS, Rocha, JP Torres, Makem Sweat, Scally, Stoove

Not sure if Dome would go with this, but I think I would move Miller into CB and have Ibby take RWB. Ibby is faster and better 1v1 than Miller. On the flip side, do we prefer Ibby as a faster cover CB ? when they inevitably hit us over the top to get in behind with their pace.

Also, I see Medina in for Cavani and Rocha in for OFori. Medina providing more offensive threat vs Haak and Rocha is a work horse lately and has really earned a spot in the mid field. Not to say Ofori hasn't.. his last few outings have been solid, but he didn't even make the 18 last match. Something may be off? injury? discomfort? who knows.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Def not surprised about Parks, that had the look of a multi week hammy. Too bad about Tinny, hopefully he'll be ready the next week. Can't rush those nasty head injuries. Also what is #DOOP?

Def not surprised about Parks, that had the look of a multi week hammy. Too bad about Tinny, hopefully he'll be ready the next week. Can't rush those nasty head injuries. Also what is #DOOP?

#doop is philly. it's their goal sound and i guess their team chant?

Re: crooks tweet

fully expected them to be out vs NE. sad to hear Parks's injury is that much worse. how do you go from questionable one day to out 2 weeks? those docs need to get their shit in order.

the reserves will have to dig deep and get that point vs NE so that DDay in philly won't mean anything in regards to seeding and we play for pride and bragging rights.

So no: Ring, Chanot, Taty, Parks, Tinnerholm, Sands for NE.

Buckle up. We’re going to need to get a point on Decision Day.

Also, this game is not on YES and only on Fox Sports Go. Come on.

could also try and get a point in NE, OR philly can also tie and or lose in columbus. i can also see PRO fucking up yet again to keep it "intersting" for decision day

giphy.gif

Reactions: twsj91
Not sure if Dome would go with this, but I think I would move Miller into CB and have Ibby take RWB. Ibby is faster and better 1v1 than Miller. On the flip side, do we prefer Ibby as a faster cover CB ? when they inevitably hit us over the top to get in behind with their pace.

Also, I see Medina in for Cavani and Rocha in for OFori. Medina providing more offensive threat vs Haak and Rocha is a work horse lately and has really earned a spot in the mid field. Not to say Ofori hasn't.. his last few outings have been solid, but he didn't even make the 18 last match. Something may be off? injury? discomfort? who knows.
I'd be very surprised if Dome went with Miller at CB and Ibeagha at RB. I understand that Ibby had a phenomenal game at RB on Wednesday, but Dome was able to flex him out there with a Callens/Chanot pairing. Miller hasn't played CB for us yet, and the CB chemistry is quite important, something that Callens and Ibeagha have some familiarity in.

The entire spine of the team is suspended (Taty, Ring, Chanot). Gonna be a long day tomorrow, I just hope no one gets further injured on that plastic crap so they can get that point against Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.