Been Here A While But Never Introduced Myself.

Coop

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 26, 2014
Liverpool
Hello all,

I'm Coop. I'm from Liverpool and I'm an avid Liverpool fan. Been a member since March but I never did one of these introductions. I moved to New York in 2008 to study but I had to move back to Liverpool in 2012 when I was doing a play all summer while trying to complete my own Visa application. Lawyers are expensive! Obviously that didn't work out. I was working as an actor in New York but I've been teaching Drama and working with special needs students while I've been in Liverpool. Got married in December to an American (and fellow NYCFC season ticket holder) so I'm just waiting for my Green Card before I move back to our apartment in Brooklyn. Hopefully that will be some time in August.

Thanks for listening to my life story. I look forward to supporting the team with you all!

Thanks for posting! I'm hoping more people make Introductions as one of their first stops. Helps to add a sense of humanity to each username. We tend to forget that behind these letters is a human. But enough of this philosophical shit. Welcome Coop, you already know your way around here. Good luck in your journey to come back stateside. Hopefully you'll be here in time for the opener.

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC