Brooklyn Organizing

Brooooooklyn2015

Registered
Apr 7, 2014
I couldn't find much bk love so I wanted to have a Brooklyn shout out so we can get organized for this summer. I think we need to make a scene this summer. I hope we can get together, find a bar to watch games, and go to events to get more members. And finally prepare for first kick next year.

Anyone interested in organizing hit me up.

We have a couple groups popping up in various areas. As far as I know there hasn't been anything setup for Brooklyn.

There will be a meet/bar crawl towards the end of April. A lot of us will be attending. Though that will be in the City.

We are aiming to have a goto bar in each borough though. If you have any ideas for soccer-friendly places share them here.

There are a lot of soccer bars in bk. Not sure if one bar would be good for all of Bk. I look forward to meeting everyone in late april so we can figure out a plan.

I been to Woodward downtown Bk they have great prices on drinks.
Brooklyn is so big that we would need 2. I seen the Brooklyn chapter of AO and it doesn't look great from the outside. I been looking at making a chapter in Brooklyn/Queens border.

I couldn't find much bk love so I wanted to have a Brooklyn shout out so we can get organized for this summer. I think we need to make a scene this summer. I hope we can get together, find a bar to watch games, and go to events to get more members. And finally prepare for first kick next year.

Anyone interested in organizing hit me up.

I'm moving out to Brooklyn at the beginning of next month. Off the Morgan stop on the L train. Would love some Brooklyn meet ups as well!

You guys are more then welcome to post in the Pub section and set up a supporter meeting! Just give everyone enough time and discuss a possible day.