Vito

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 23, 2014
New Jersey
Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 8.06.16 PM.png

So what does everyone think of the new crest?

Its okay. Seems a little too FIFA 15 to me.

Of course I don't care about the Crew, so whatever.

I like it so much better than the old one.

The Dynamo badge isn't fantastic, but its not awful. The Revs really need to update their logo now, we're at a point where theirs is the only one that is downright embarrassing to look at.

Red Bull isn't going to change the logo till the team re-brands. They use more or less the same badge for all of their clubs.

View attachment 635

So what does everyone think of the new crest?
The new logo is much better than the old one looks like they are missing the cop and Indian for the last members of the village people. so congrats to The Crew on the improvement. Did anyone else watch the live stream of that?

So which team will rebrand next?
Rev, Dynamo and Real. Revs...because I don't think I need to explain. Dynamo looks like a malt liquor label. Real, as someone mentioned on Reddit, looks like a logo for a hotel or cheap family restaurant.

The quakes rebrand is a little lame too. Beyond those most MLS logos are pretty good. Some are of course better than others but as a whole I like them.
Webpage-Layout_09-1_0.0.jpg

The new logo is much better than the old one looks like they are missing the cop and Indian for the last members of the village people. so congrats to The Crew on the improvement. Did anyone else watch the live stream of that?

Yes I watched the live stream. I liked the explanation that they gave for each section of the new crest. All made sense and I think it's way better than the old one.

Reactions: lordpyrodagr8
Yes I watched the live stream. I liked the explanation that they gave for each section of the new crest. All made sense and I think it's way better than the old one.
I was surprised with how hyped up Columbus was

It was a nice event to watch. I thought it was a little lame when the capo (??) ran on stage and started hyping everyone up...and the dubstep music when the team walked on stage...but the event wasn't for me so I can't really complain. All in all, it was a success. It got me excited for Crew SC. Can you remember the last time you were ever excited for Columbus Crew? Probably not.

Rev, Dynamo and Real. Revs...because I don't think I need to explain. Dynamo looks like a malt liquor label. Real, as someone mentioned on Reddit, looks like a logo for a hotel or cheap family restaurant.

The quakes rebrand is a little lame too. Beyond those most MLS logos are pretty good. Some are of course better than others but as a whole I like them.
Webpage-Layout_09-1_0.0.jpg
Just an FYI, Real abandoned that logo years ago.
logo.png

Is the new one.

It was a nice event to watch. I thought it was a little lame when the capo (??) ran on stage and started hyping everyone up...and the dubstep music when the team walked on stage...but the event wasn't for me so I can't really complain. All in all, it was a success. It got me excited for Crew SC. Can you remember the last time you were ever excited for Columbus Crew? Probably not.

The guy on stage was "brand ambassador" Frankie Hedjuk. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankie_Hejduk

He may have been a little... exuberant, but he's more than earned it.

And yeah the dubstep was a little lame.

Reactions: Kjbert