Come on Staten Island!

Tiger Jones

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 29, 2014
Hey everyone, my name is Mark. I'm a complete New York sports nut job, obsessed with the Yankees, Rangers and Knicks. I'm a partial season ticket holder for the Yankees and Rangers and plan to get season tickets for NYCFC. I'm also an avid Arsenal fan for nine years now and that almost detracted me from supporting this club (which I've been waiting for a very long time) but I'm happy to see that people from all over are willing to support this club despite it's affiliation so I think we'll have a proper identity with a great fanbase. Also, as the subject suggests, I'm from Staten Island and willing to promote properly for our forgotten borough. Can't wait for 2015!

Yet another SI guy.. Quite a few already on this forum actually, welcome :cool:

Reactions: Gene
Tiger, just came across a post you left on Facebook. Are you related to Doug, Chip, John and Eddie E******o?

Tiger, just came across a post you left on Facebook. Are you related to Doug, Chip, John and Eddie E******o?

Nope. There is quite a contingent of us on the island, and there are at least two other people that share my exact name. Supposedly we are all related. My immediate family is already pretty large so I can only imagine how we all connect.

Reactions: Gene