Update On My Call With Nycfc Regarding The Jersey And Team Identity

in Manhattan that would be the case for any arena or stadium, its NYC you don't need a car to get anywhere within Manhattan Bronx queens or Brooklyn.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
MSG is essentially located in densest transit hub of in NYC and probably the entire country. LIRR, 1, 2, 3, 7, A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, Q, R and PATH all within a half-mile walk, with Metro North, 4, 5 & 6 all a 1-mile walk away.

I headed over to the Etihad for the City v. Man U derby when I was in England last season and some people walk 30 minutes from the city center to get there (though you can take the MetroLink from Piccadilly and it's maybe 10 minutes).

Anyway, the proximity of the Spring St C/E, Houston 1, West 4th Street A/C/E & B/D/F/M and Christopher Street PATH train are all not much more than a half mile from the Pier. That said, Herald Square and Penn Station can accommodate millions of riders to Madison Sq Garden as they are two of the busiest stations in the subway system.

I headed over to the Etihad for the City v. Man U derby when I was in England last season and some people walk 30 minutes from the city center to get there (though you can take the MetroLink from Piccadilly and it's maybe 10 minutes).

Anyway, the proximity of the Spring St C/E, Houston 1, West 4th Street A/C/E & B/D/F/M and Christopher Street PATH train are all not much more than a half mile from the Pier. That said, Herald Square and Penn Station can accommodate millions of riders to Madison Sq Garden as they are two of the busiest stations in the subway system.

As for Manchester - the Metro costs money and you have to queue for it. Half an hour is a pretty standard walk, and many people are looking for a pub on the way anyway.