Connor Brandt [Midfielder]

I guess he's still having issues with doctors. View attachment 7111

i know there were some mis diagnosed issue with his surgery and they fucked up and had to do it again. question is who were the doctors. is it same ones as now? was it part of kreis team? i get his frustration, but i feel he could of been called in to trial elsewhere after we released him. i assume he is good now.

Reactions: Ulrich
i know there were some mis diagnosed issue with his surgery and they fucked up and had to do it again. question is who were the doctors. is it same ones as now? was it part of kreis team? i get his frustration, but i feel he could of been called in to trial elsewhere after we released him. i assume he is good now.
He's mentioned numerous times that he will likely never be able to play again.

He's mentioned numerous times that he will likely never be able to play again.

hmmm then that changes things i guess. can he get malpractice case for this? i mean i remember they fucked up the diagnosis and they had to do surgery again.

i didnt watch him in PDL or anything like that so i dont know how much of an upside he had.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Seems pretty obvious that Connor got some bad medical treatment -- medical treatment not befitting a professional athlete -- and that's what caused him into a forced retirement. That's an awful situation for him, and he has every right to be angry.

Seems pretty obvious that Connor got some bad medical treatment -- medical treatment not befitting a professional athlete -- and that's what caused him into a forced retirement. That's an awful situation for him, and he has every right to be angry.
Except that he's also one of the few second round picks who gets signed and after not playing one game is given another chance on trial. He's acting like an entitled bitch.

Except that he's also one of the few second round picks who gets signed and after not playing one game is given another chance on trial. He's acting like an entitled bitch.

If he had horrible medical treatment that caused what should have been a routine injury to become a career-ending injury, he has every right to be pissed.