DC United Postmatch

If Bravo weren't one of us, wouldn't we say the same thing about him?

When they're ours, they're tough. When they're other's they're dirty.
I think I've said this in a few post-match threads. If Bravo was on another team, I would loathe him. He's extremely physical, argues with the ref with any call that goes against him, does a bit of flopping, when he is fouled he rolls around on the ground like his foot was chopped off......

But he's ours, so I love him.

As long as I am on the subject of our players' search for true love, seems like the time to talk about how Khiry snapchatted my 13 year old daughter. This was not something to all or multiple followers. It was direct to her. At least he was fully clothed. She looks older than 13, but not by much. Come on Khiry! Get it together man.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
As long as I am on the subject of our players' search for true love, seems like the time to talk about how Khiry snapchatted my 13 year old daughter. This was not something to all or multiple followers. It was direct to her. At least he was fully clothed. She looks older than 13, but not by much. Come on Khiry! Get it together man.
Did you reply with a shot of your scowling face?

Reactions: Christopher Jee

I've seen Bravo play physical defense, I haven't seen him stomp on ankles. Willing to reconsider if there's evidence against me.

Fully aware that we see our players differently, but for me, Brek crosses a line that Bravo doesn't.

FIFY

We agree that Mix and Poku are more talented. My argument is that Lopez is the only guy that can/will play the role that PV wants out of that position. Mix will never be able to play that position as PV wants. Poku has the ability/speed to do it, but hasn't show a willingness to do it.

I've seen Bravo play physical defense, I haven't seen him stomp on ankles. Willing to reconsider if there's evidence against me.

Fully aware that we see our players differently, but for me, Brek crosses a line that Bravo doesn't.

Agree we haven't seen any dirty plays from Bravo but he is clearly annoys the hell out of opposing players. Since he doesn't seem overtly dirty I'd love to know what he's saying to people to piss them off. Or maybe it's just the overly embellished flailing on the ground in pain any time he gets tackled. Regardless I'm happy we have him, it's always good to have a pest getting under to oppositions skin.

Reactions: joe
That's a real stretch of the word "feature".

He played for Stoke. The highest level Mix has played is the Tipalaegen. His best offers last year were NYCFC and Celtic.

Just saying that Shea isn't this awful player that someone made him out to be. He's playing out of position in Orlando. He would actually fit our formation and system quite well. Or a player like him.

He played for Stoke. The highest level Mix has played is the Tipalaegen. His best offers last year were NYCFC and Celtic.

Just saying that Shea isn't this awful player that someone made him out to be. He's playing out of position in Orlando. He would actually fit our formation and system quite well. Or a player like him.

I like Brek Shea, and I do agree that he is better than a lot of people suggest. But, his stay in England was a disaster. He only made 3 appearances for Stoke and had difficulty getting off the bench in the Championship (and managed to alienate the home fans). I was rooting for him the whole time, however.

Reactions: Paul
I like Brek Shea, and I do agree that he is better than a lot of people suggest. But, his stay in England was a disaster. He only made 3 appearances for Stoke and had difficulty getting off the bench in the Championship (and managed to alienate the home fans). I was rooting for him the whole time, however.

He's not good enough for the Prem. The funny thing about Mix and Shea is that now that we see how the rosters have settled for both NYCFC and Orlando, Mix is a much better fit in Orlando (Playing behind Kaka) and Shea is a much better fit here, playing alongside Villa.

The 2-0 win at RFK is looking even better tonight.

No kidding. I was just coming on here to say the same thing.

Dan, you should go ahead and post a thread for the NJRB game. It's a big one, and discussing how the guys on the other side of the Hudson are doing is going to be something people will want to get on early.

Reactions: Ulrich

He is dirty. But not as dirty as Lopez. If they don't get red carded soon, someone at PRO should lose their job. I would have banked on some post game suspensions for them by now. I have no idea how it hasn't happened. They make really ugly, nasty, turn your stomach over two-footed, diving in scissor tackles that are a disgrace. They are worse than RJ his first couple of games with us. And that is just not the game I want to watch, anymore than I want to watch Saunders in net.

We aren't going to win shit this year. At least play the good players.

He's not good enough for the Prem. The funny thing about Mix and Shea is that now that we see how the rosters have settled for both NYCFC and Orlando, Mix is a much better fit in Orlando (Playing behind Kaka) and Shea is a much better fit here, playing alongside Villa.
Shea is shit. This is the most flattering bullshit that's ever been spewed about that dude. Brek Shea in NYC....not going to work. And he sucks.

Shea is shit. This is the most flattering bullshit that's ever been spewed about that dude. Brek Shea in NYC....not going to work. And he sucks.
Someone new to these forums would conclude that you don't like Shea. But that's actually one of the less negative reviews I think you've ever posted about a player. He must be pretty good.