End of an Era at EOS

I'd say we're already the #1 online NYCFC community.
#1 in a lot of ways. To me, most importantly, quality of experience. My wife told me the other day that the major response on the NYCFC Facebook page to the NYC flag patch on the jersey was a bunch of complaints from people thinking it was the flag of France. Meanwhile over here we were toasting the design and referencing our own suggestions to include such a design element months ago. Great community.

Thanks for creating it and having us all along for the ride.

#1 in a lot of ways. To me, most importantly, quality of experience. My wife told me the other day that the major response on the NYCFC Facebook page to the NYC flag patch on the jersey was a bunch of complaints from people thinking it was the flag of France. Meanwhile over here we were toasting the design and referencing our own suggestions to include such a design element months ago. Great community.

Agreed. I had to leave the supporters Facebook page. Couldn't handle the complaining and arguing.
Thank you all for helping make it what it is!

Facebook is the internet for stupid people.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the love and support. Reporting on the local and national soccer scene for the past 10+ years has been a dream -- and being at the helm of EoS was an unforgettable part of that experience.

Thank you to the many NYCFC fans that I have had the privilege of meeting and interacting with as well. It has been a joy to watch this fanbase grow, establish a culture and spread across the five boroughs like wildfire. Continue breaking ground and knocking down barriers.

And with Jack Bell at the helm, I can only see EoS growing by leaps and bounds. I ask that you continue to give them your support.

Again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU (well ... most of you :laughing:). It's been a privilege. And who knows ... maybe we will see each other around again. Best of luck this season -- and may Mix Diskerud continue to be a mystery to us all.

Cheers,

Dave

Hey guys,

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the love and support. Reporting on the local and national soccer scene for the past 10+ years has been a dream -- and being at the helm of EoS was an unforgettable part of that experience.

Thank you to the many NYCFC fans that I have had the privilege of meeting and interacting with as well. It has been a joy to watch this fanbase grow, establish a culture and spread across the five boroughs like wildfire. Continue breaking ground and knocking down barriers.

And with Jack Bell at the helm, I can only see EoS growing by leaps and bounds. I ask that you continue to give them your support.

Again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU (well ... most of you :laughing:). It's been a privilege. And who knows ... maybe we will see each other around again. Best of luck this season -- and may Mix Diskerud continue to be a mystery to us all.

Cheers,

Dave

Will you be turning over the EOS forums account to Jack? Either way, don't be a stranger yourself.

Reactions: Goodfella
Hey guys,

Cheers,

Dave
We spoke on twitter already but I just wanted to say thanks for everything. I'm glad I was able to meet you at the Dugout that one time.

Excuse Me I'm interrupting this thread to let this EOS and This Forum know Just How Special EOS is !! and How I WISH TO GOD I could get my Hands on Some EOS !!! As long as it's out there along with the Rest of it's Friends EOS Will Never End !! It Gets Better With Time ! ......THANK YOU !
908_immagine_0.jpg

Hey guys,

Cheers,

Dave

Still your best work IMHO :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

http://www.empireofsoccer.com/former-allegiance-tattoo-24353/

Reactions: Dave Martinez