Englands Chances In Brazil

So you want them to retain a bigger share of the mafia? ;)
We have an even share of the vote doesn't that at least keep things balanced ( at least if our officials are not corrupt ) In all seriousness they all want independence and the majority of England want them to have it

This has actually been debated quite a lot in the last few months. Basically, the Premier League is in favour but the Football League absolutely refuses. It has the potential to destroy the English league system, which is regarded by English people (rightly or wrongly) as the best league system in the world for the way that teams are competitive all the way down into the 4th and 5th tiers, and we regard it as the model all other countries should base their league systems on. The problem is that introducing B-teams would basically whitewash lower-league football and has the potential to drive clubs out of business and make everything below the Premier League pointless.

Take a look at this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...gue-B-teams-end-disaster-just-like-Spain.html

(I didn't deliberately pick the one highlighting Spain, it just happens to be a good article)
So interesting, but I think it points B teams in extremely bad. I understand your point but I also think that it makes young players possibilities to play in maximum level decrease a lot… Its hard to them to be in a team that think they are prepared for maximum level with 19-20-21 years. In Spain, it would had been harder to Casillas, Ramos, Xavi, Messi, Iniesta, Soldado… to make a debut with that system.

So interesting, but I think it points B teams in extremely bad. I understand your point but I also think that it makes young players possibilities to play in maximum level decrease a lot… Its hard to them to be in a team that think they are prepared for maximum level with 19-20-21 years. In Spain, it would had been harder to Casillas, Ramos, Xavi, Messi, Iniesta, Soldado… to make a debut with that system.

We don't doubt, but the question is "is a successful national team worth damaging the league system?" Most English people would say that league football is more important than international football, and that killing the Football League for the sake of a World Cup is not an acceptable trade.