Expansion Rumors Megathread

i get why the pistons want to be involved but the cavs? whats in it for them?

Just thinking about how I can't wait to have Atlanta and Minisota in the league so we won't be the new guys on the block any more and we have some noobies that we can pummel.

Just thinking about how I can't wait to have Atlanta and Minisota in the league so we won't be the new guys on the block any more and we have some noobies that we can pummel.

Yeah, fuck Atlanta. What's United about them?

so what happened to the rumor that the expansion draft will be axed....is that true still?

Paul Pogba transfer to Man United cost 120M Euros. Cost of a new MLS team $120M. Damn.

To be fair, that's just the franchise fee. To purchase an actual functioning team would be more. And to pay that franchise fee is only the start. You still need to pay salaries, get offices and facilities, start a youth development program, and what's that last part? I can't remember, I know NYC was supposed to do it, and it was a big part of the plans... What could be the most expensive part to starting a franchise and take a few years? Oh well, maybe there's a thread here that could remind me.

To be fair, that's just the franchise fee. To purchase an actual functioning team would be more. And to pay that franchise fee is only the start. You still need to pay salaries, get offices and facilities, start a youth development program, and what's that last part? I can't remember, I know NYC was supposed to do it, and it was a big part of the plans... What could be the most expensive part to starting a franchise and take a few years? Oh well, maybe there's a thread here that could remind me.

A man-made island?

is Minnesota changing their name? that would suck
Nothing official, but it seems as though they will.
Not that big of a deal imo if they keep the overall branding., which is fantastic. The name United really has nothing to do with any of their branding and they could go with plenty of other names while keeping the loon.

Nothing official, but it seems as though they will.
Not that big of a deal imo if they keep the overall branding., which is fantastic. The name United really has nothing to do with any of their branding and they could go with plenty of other names while keeping the loon.

minnesota loons? but the logo is going to change....hope they keep same color schemes

loons vs pigeons :D:p:confused:;):eek:

Reactions: adam