Facebook Supporters Page

about the people who say "we need to show/prove/defend how tough/cool/city" you are retarded. New York is just a geographical land mass with a finite amount of people on it. no one will try to "diss" it because no one cares. same thing goes for a small town in middle-america.

about hooliganism: if a fight happens, a fight happens. i will not advocate a fight, start a fight or participate in a fight (unless its special circumstances). should we advocate for peace? NO. should we try to start people up and fight? NO.
Will i be there to film it and put it on worldstar? YES (joke).

but in a semi-serious matter: we can kinda use these "hooligans to our advantage" harness their power to scare and prevent any legitamate fights. Like the USA having a nuke (sorta)

Just like hockey, it's always good to have enforcers....last case option...release the kraken! lol

Reactions: CP_Scouse
I think what I've taken from the FB page the most over the last week is the 50 separate posts about David Villa and we have had 1 continuous discussion here.
That's really my only beef with it, the disorganization.

Either by design or otherwise, I appreciate the way things have simmered down over there.........at least for the time being anyway. :D

Either by design or otherwise, I appreciate the way things have simmered down over there.........at least for the time being anyway. :D
I would owe it to the oversaturation of Villa posts. Once there's no news to talk about it'll go back to slinging shit. It's the same thing that happens here - when things get quiet, people get bored and they start looking for things to get angry at.

Reactions: Tiger Jones
The Manchester City fans who can't grasp the concept of NYCFC being an MLS club in New York. I have yet to have a problem with someone who isn't a City fan yet. Between the sexist nutjob on the facebook page, and then [REMOVED] being thick-headed, combative, and generally wrong on everything he says... Plus the few who have piped up in the last week.

They're almost single-handedly bringing the group down before it even begins.

Warzone... perfect place for this topic.
Wow, calling me out by name. Ok, son. What have I stated that's wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody is disagreeing with you. Nobody has said anyone is wrong for their opinion. You're allowed to have an opinion and you're allowed to be called an asshole for having said opinion. [REMOVED], at least on the internet, acts like an asshole...in both places, here and facebook. At least here, you can choose to block someone.

Nobody cares who is a fan of which team as long as you're an NYCFC fan. On the forums, which is a discussion site, you can say and do whatever you want. There's proper threads for everything. On the facebook page, it's not a discussion site. It's a supporters group site with notifications. There's nothing wrong with keeping the conversation there limited to NYCFC and NYCFC supporters.

You can also have discussions anywhere without hurling insults left and right at people which a couple of the City fans continue to do. They also continued act all butt hurt five days later from being scolded for being assholes with "quick we better fade away before we get yelled at"
Let's have a sit down so we can talk about this face to face. That's the 2nd time you've called me out by my name so let's fucking just discuss this in person. Ok? If not, you need to keep the keyboard warrior antics to yourself.

Seriously [REMOVED]. It's not that serious. We obviously have our differences. Was name-calling uncalled for? Sure, It's always uncalled for. Having a sit down is probably best at the next meet up. Maybe on the 14th? I'm sure when people get to know each other personally it's harder to be jerks to each other.

Doesn't change my opinion of you right now though. Hopefully we can come to an understanding personally even if we can't come to one regarding MCFC's role in this club.

Seriously [REMOVED]. It's not that serious. We obviously have our differences. Was name-calling uncalled for? Sure, It's always uncalled for. Having a sit down is probably best at the next meet up. Maybe on the 14th? I'm sure when people get to know each other personally it's harder to be jerks to each other.

Doesn't change my opinion of you right now though. Hopefully we can come to an understanding personally even if we can't come to one regarding MCFC's role in this club.
Not that serious? Unprovoked, you twice by name insulted me. Not interested in Billy's for a football match. There's no atmosphere there. I'll be watching at either the Hatter or Churchill. In the meantime keep your insults to yourself.