Favorite Football Gear/accessories...etc?

AlexB

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
May 17, 2014
New York City
Don't know if we discussed it yet. What would be everybody's favorite/ideal type of fan gear that NYCFC would sell in the future? I'm always down for coffee mugs, the bigger the better. Just wanted to know what everybody else thinks?

Reactions: einwindir
I wouldn't mind a Soccer Ball with team colors and logo. I have one for MCFC.
Also since I wear ties to work I wouldn't mind a tie.

Reactions: AlexB
I wouldn't mind a Soccer Ball with team colors and logo. I have one for MCFC.
Also since I wear ties to work I wouldn't mind a tie.
Yeah I definitely could go for a NYCFC tie as long as it's one that isn't too crazy. There are some sweet soccer balls from EPL teams which would be awesome. I love the idea of the phone case, lanyards and towels. Can never have too many lanyards. Definitely could envision a phone case with a NYC skyline/landmarks and the NYCFC logo. That would be sweet. I saw somewhere a poker chip marker for golf, but I wouldn't mind a complete set for actual poker. We should get an informal tally going of all the most requested items and then submit it for consideration.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Ok, so I got a little impatient. I ordered a souvenir from an English club. It's coming via Royal Mail, so it won't be arriving for about a week or so. Going to convert it into a NYCFC makeshift mascot. ;) I'll post a pic when I'm done.

I'd love for NYCFC to have a mascot. I know most people don't like them, but a plush mascot makes for an easy gift for those of us who are parents who want to help introduce the kids to the team.

I'd also like a bobblehead, since those make for quirky office ornaments.

And I'll also say tie because otherwise my wish list sounds like I'm 9 lol.

Not really big into merch. Any of the items I'd like have already been posted with the exception of a pint glass. A nice heavy pint glass that can take a fall or two.

My tumbler request should take care of you. Double insulated, nigh indestructible, holds a pint and a half. What's not to love?
24oz-tervis-tumblers--1.jpg

Definitely a tie, but I also want to see a bandana that when you fold it up and tie it so that it wears like a headband, the logo its front and center on the forehead.

I'd like to see some of the accessory gear feature orange with the blue logo. Use the accessory color.

My tickets aren't under the overhang so I vote for NYC FC pancho