• L

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • M

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • N

Votes: 34 54.0%

• Total voters
"Status: It's on its way
Your item, posted on 11/03/15 with reference ___________ has arrived in KENNEDY NEW YORK and is being processed for delivery."

All good though. It will get here at some point.

I am from UK and get stuff sent back and forth all the time. This means that your scarf is probably going through customs. Could take a day, could take a week, in my experience its totally random! But at least it is in the country!

I've been informed by Savile Rogue that there are only 1 or 2 King scarves remaining. So get your order in soon if that's your move. Otherwise, still plenty of deluxe's available.

Nevermind, looks like it's already sold out. I have both and the deluxe ones are just as good in my opinion.

That's not orange. It's gold. Photo is misleading, I'm sure. I say this because I studied it for a long time before ordering it. lol

Yo. Yall, get that beanie. Can't you see how much my wife appreciates taking this pic of it?

And yes, the fucking Manc red she's wearing makes me sick too. As retaliation, I gave the name as Gerrard at the hostess stand.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 57
Also, she offered "titty for those who hate man city". Just saying.

Important thing to remember is that if you ever meet her, I completely made this up.

I mean, she said it. I swear. But don't question her. She'll beat me. Ok. She didnt say it. But I don't want no beating.

Well, yea, but not as much as MC
I mean, we need Mrs. Mulligan to weigh in. But it's probably okay. She's like a lot of Americans in that she only knows MC as the team that needed to pull a Grand Theft Lampard to go for the title.

Frankly, she recognizes only 3 non-American soccer players. Gerrard (who she would leave me for, and I would be cool with that), Sterling (kind of the same), and Suarez (whom we can't help but love to watch, and has stuck in her memory because he was so damn good for us ).

Reactions: mgarbowski

Analogies are hard for those who lack self-awareness.

But Gram Parsons was amazing.

For you poor folks who don't know the American treasure that was Gram Parsons, go learn him.