Votes: 10 15.9%
  • M

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • N

Votes: 34 54.0%

• Total voters
Not even a little.
I did give the courtesy of not tagging you.:cool:
Out of curiosity, what did your shipping invoice say for shipping method?

I got mine today. Along with the super-soft beanie hat. That thing is comfortable. And really makes my eyes pop.

Awesome. FedEx Express. But things always take forever to get to me over here in New Jersey (my derogatory name for Hell's Kitchen).

FedEx Express can only become fedex express once it reaches this country no? Up until that point is Royal Mail. I'm just playing devils advocate here. How much extra was that option?

FedEx Express can only become fedex express once it reaches this country no? Up until that point is Royal Mail. I'm just playing devils advocate here. How much extra was that option?
$40. And yeah. The slow part was the UK.

Eta:
I have no idea about what happens with FedEx there. I thought they operated in England. For $40, they could have DHL'ed. Credit to them for shipping it straightaway the day I ordered though. It's just the sitting in Sheldon, GB for 3 days that killed me having it for the match.

Having seen and now worn this stuff, I would rate it as the most comfortable beanie and scarf I've ever owned. It's quality makes it worth the price regardless of team. I'm tempted to go buy some of the on-sale offers for other clubs to use on a daily basis. Of course, I'm going to use the hell out of these as is (and I'm using them now at the airport) because it's a very subtle way for me to rep the club. All in all, I'll give it the Midas Mulligan, Finer Things Aficionado Stamp of Approval (trademark pending). It's quality exceeds my two regular scarves, both of which are similarly priced cashmere blends from Paul Smith and Aquascutum, respectively (I'm not joking about loving quality English menswear. And I'm sorry I offend that Ben Sherman doesn't make the grade for me, just one man's quite tasteful, but humble opinion.).

And yes, my humility in spite of my awesomeness always surprises me, as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiger Jones
You really do need the longer one. I thought it sounded ridiculously long, but it's actually the perfect length.

NYCFC 12th man NYCFC 12th man - I'll sell you my extra for retail cost, and I'll eat the whole shipping. I'd like to see it used. No good in my closet.

Heck, if you don't trust me, I'll list it on eBay so I can't screw you. message me if you want it. You could pick up tomorrow from the front desk in my building. Or I'll mail to you if you want. Either way.

I've only purchased the smaller ones before and I like the length. My complimentary one came from them today so I'm curious to see which one they sent me. Haven't gotten home yet.

I've only purchased the smaller ones before and I like the length. My complimentary one came from them today so I'm curious to see which one they sent me. Haven't gotten home yet.
You're only cheating yourself. I'm just under 6' and around 185 lbs. I've always felt my scarves were just a shade too short, but I'd never measured them. That was a big mistake on my part.

Guys, this thing will get you attention. I have no commercial interest in it, but I got compliments all over O'Hare today, and some sexy do-me eyes to go along with them. I mean yeah, that always happens, but even more so today.

You're only cheating yourself. I'm just under 6' and around 185 lbs. I've always felt my scarves were just a shade too short, but I'd never measured them. That was a big mistake on my part.

Guys, this thing will get you attention. I have no commercial interest in it, but I got compliments all over O'Hare today, and some sexy do-me eyes to go along with them. I mean yeah, that always happens, but even more so today.

I just got home, it's the king! This thing is beautiful. I'm so happy with the way it came out. I hope you guys get down with it. I'm ALMOST sad the weather is going to start getting warmer.

"Status: It's on its way
Your item, posted on 11/03/15 with reference ___________ has arrived in KENNEDY NEW YORK and is being processed for delivery."

All good though. It will get here at some point.

"Status: It's on its way
Your item, posted on 11/03/15 with reference ___________ has arrived in KENNEDY NEW YORK and is being processed for delivery."

All good though. It will get here at some point.

Same here Rox