For Those Considering Leaving...

He was banned... And as I just stated based on analytic data from websites linking in we've had 300% more visitors from a chelsea forum than BM and hardly any from Man U sources.
We've banned plenty of MCFC fans coming here from BM and other City forums for the same shit. Trolling.

Have you banned any Chelsea ones ? They will be the ones trolling to stir the shit, then sitting back to watch the in fighting.

Can those of you who are not behind the current set up please go away and raise the funds to start an alternative club that can begin to rival what is being built here.

No, this is a club for NYC. There is already a club made in the image of Man City...It's called Man City. So go support that team and leave. We aren't going anywhere

T Tom in Fairfield CT
I will take you far more seriously, even in your anti anything ownership related when I see the seasoned supporter logo on your logo.
Until then I will continue to assume you are just here on some kind of alternative agenda, and have no passion for anything City related.

einwindir einwindir are we really allowing our forum to come to this? A forum for NYCFC Supporters, where we are called cunts and "shit houses" (which I assume could be offensive if it was an actual thing). It is hard to believe that this person has had tickets for 17 years, when they take time out of their day to set up an account to display a complete lack of self-control. Something becoming of an angry marginalized teenager with too much time on their hands. Life is too short and your day is most likely nearing the middle of it if you're in Mancheter, go do something with the rest of your day.
sorry if i've missed anything. I know it sounds like a cop-out but the best way to ensure an issue is addressed is by reporting it. There are times i open up the forum and I have 20+ notifications in addition to reports. I read through each and everyone of those first. After that, if time allows, I visit the other threads. If something is reported it elevates in priority. That said, Dan, Falastur and myself have been removing users at a pretty steady rate now, including the one you were referring to.

Reactions: leilanikali420
No, this is a club for NYC. There is already a club made in the image of Man City...It's called Man City. So go support that team and leave. We aren't going anywhere

I take your quote seriously, However I am afraid I bleed blue blood and will support anything City Related including New York

Does your support include linking from blue moon to take the piss?

Tom, I stated facts not took the piss... You asked to hear from all Man City Fans in one of your many negative posts regarding the ownership and or Man City. I merely gave you a helping hand in fulfilling your request.

I have a great deal of respect for many people on this forum, one top poster is @Midas Mulligan who from what I have read lately seems to have taken upon himself the handle that was suggested by a Bluemoon poster. I do not believe that handle was aimed at Midas, who has spoken a lot of sense on both sides of the argument.

I think that is a badge you and a few others should wear though.

That said to the rest of you, this post is not for you, it is for those who constantly deny, degrade, or snipe, at everything to do with the way the club is ran. Lampard is not the issue in this post, the way he was sold to you was wrong, it is everything else on the run up to it.

If certain people do not have an alternative agenda, then they do have a strange one, slating EVERYTHING to do with the club before a ball is kicked, some may call it entitled !!!

Reactions: Jade Thompson
So you admit that you are the worst kind of troll?

No. I maintain I am a fan of everything City related.
What are you saying, when you troll things City related and it comes back to bite, you find the Kitchen a bit warm.

I would love to put you on ignore, but that would not allow me to keep an eye on your agenda.

Reactions: Jade Thompson
Can those of you who are not behind the current set up please go away and raise the funds to start an alternative club that can begin to rival what is being built here.

Fans with this attitude will make NYCFC a fantastic club.

What happened was wrong, it will not happen again I am sure. Why not turn your back to the 1st game at a given time to show your displeasure? Make a public protest but support YOUR team.

Reactions: Paul
Have you banned any Chelsea ones ? They will be the ones trolling to stir the shit, then sitting back to watch the in fighting.
I really can't differentiate. A lot of new members and a lot of people banned. What site they came from I can't tell you. However they came to stir things up and I don't have the patience for any of that. On that note keep the posts on topic and keep other clubs out of the discussion

Lies deception and fraud are being built here. Some sell their honor more easily than others.

Over the past 72 hours, I have thought long and hard over the Lampard fiasco and my conclusion is that, although I understand and sympathize with those who are turning away from NYCFC and want to give up their season tickets, I will not be going anywhere and I will fight to make sure that this is a club for NYC that NYers can be proud of because right now that is not the case. I, like many others, have waited a very long time to have a NYC club to call my own and now that it is here I’m not going to just walk away so easily (although I will not judge those who do because the ownership group lied to us for 5 months, plain and simple). I believe that we as fans have an obligation to call out ownership and hold their feet to the fire when something happens that we as fans do not agree with and this is a perfect opportunity to begin forging this club’s unique NY identity and culture by doing just that. We must strongly deliver the message that NYC will not stand for this insult and mismanagement and that NYC will never accept being treated as a second class city or like we are lesser than anyone else.

I am very happy to see that many others on this forum are also going to stay and fight for this club’s identity and future. The formal statement issued by the Third Rail is a good start and I’m happy that Midas and others are working on another statement expressing the collective outrage of NYers. We must all do our part to spread that message of discontent directly to CFG, NYCFC and MCFC via emails & phone calls, as well as on social platforms and through the media. I am also glad to hear that the Third Rail is planning protests which I will happily take part in. In-stadium protests including turning our backs to the field during the 8th minute as well as collective chants expressing our unhappiness to ownership should also be utilized in this case. The idea of boycotting CFG’s chosen marketing color, sky blue, should also be considered by all fans of NYCFC and I believe that no one should wear that color or purchase any additional merchandise in that color until we as fans of NYCFC can wear it with pride knowing that NYCFC is an equal partner in CFG and not just a marketing ploy and farm team used for the benefit of MCFC.

We, as fans of NYCFC, must not let this go because redress is absolutely necessary in this case and NYCFC would do well to issue a formal statement on Monday morning apologizing and explaining all of this to the 12,000+ season ticket holders and all other fans of NYCFC. We cannot simply allow this insult and fraud to go unanswered because otherwise the ownership group will continue mistreating us, our city and our club. The worst thing we, the angry disobedient children of CFG, can do is just walk away from NYCFC now because that will just make it easier for the ownership group to continue this mismanagement. We must all stick together and make sure that our voices are heard and that CFG is held accountable for this act of aggression towards us and our city.
What exactly is your realistic strategy to make this happen? I'm not sarcastic here; I'd really like to know? The club is clearly comfortable lying to us repeatedly and ignoring our protests.
I'm not urging anyone to leave and haven't decided to leave myself. But that's mostly due to a reluctance to give up on a sunk investment. Apart from the deception, I also see little reason for confidence. What exactly has CFG done well anywhere?
Yes MC won EPL, but that was through sheer force of cash. Because of MLS rules that can't work here. And it won't work long term with MC either. Right now CFG reminds me of early Steinbrenner. Spend tons of cash, buy a few rings, then flounder for years. Steinbrenner had to get suspended and learn humility before his team achieved sustained success.
Meanwhile their time in NYC has been one fiasco after another: even if you like the jersey the "reveal" event was a disaster by universal agreement; the Modells event was much better but they lost the news cycle to the first hint of bad Lampard news that they revealed
the same day; ticket sales lag behind smaller market MLS expansion teams; no stadium news; they couldn't even properly pick their preferred draft advantage; Villa is a plus but the way they jerked over Melbourne with him is just more lying fraudulent crap; the Lampard thing has been beyond parody; and the best, most charitable thing anyone can say about Kreis and Reyna -- two men who everyone considered smart, capable, and honorable -- is that they are in part figureheads who aren't being allowed to run things as they see fit. Because the alternative is that they wanted to lie to us as well.

What, in contrast, is the case for optimism? Because I'd really like to have some.

Last edited:
Lies deception and fraud are being built here. Some sell their honor more easily than others.

If you are correct and "Lies deception & fraud are being built" why are you giving them one year to earn your loyalty?

I realise that bridges need to be built between CFG and NYCFC fans but in truth what will it take for you to change your mind? An oustanding DP or to win the MLS cup?

What if they win the MLS cup but there is still an air of poor PR and marketing? Will you walk away?

I hated Tevez for what he did I bayern munich and it cost me a lot of money to go see that tantrum. I wanted him gone, sold, sacked, banished. I still have not forgiven him but respect him helping MCFC win the EPL title and I will always support the team.

I do not agree with everything CFG do with MCFC but I will always support MCFC as a club and a group of players. The club has been MCFC since 1894, we have supported the club through thick and thin, good times and bad times.

Reactions: MrE
Honestly all we are asking is that the powers that be take the muzzle off of our front office so they can perhaps apologize. It's not just us the fans who are pissed off. The entire league is pissed off. This isn't a good image for MLS.
Since this debacle started our coach and other haven't so much as said a word while MP continues to talk. Still talking and suggesting Lampard stays next year too. It's laughable, while our guys can't so much as say a word. Well, Kreis did say Lampard will be back for 1st game and then that was the last thing that ever came out of his mouth.

The Sheikh will spend money?
Oh yes, very much so.

If George Soros is rated at $24bn, this fella has personal wealth of $20bn plus $200bn of assets.

Here is a picture before work started in the stadium expansion

Attachments

• spoertcity.jpg
    spoertcity.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 32
We will probably (hopefully) hear something on Monday. Long holiday weekend.

Reactions: Paul
I agree its a monumental PR disaster regarding the Lampard thing.

I cannot comment on the other issues as I do not have any knowledge of draft process and other situations that have arisen. To comment or speculate would likely make me look very foolish and would give a couple of posters on here ammunition to launch another scathing attack on a Brit MCFC fan!

I can also see how it is hard to see anything positive coming from this but one thing CFG hate is bad publicity, they WILL put it right.

The pics that appeared in UK press of Ballotelli and Mancini fighting in training was the beginning of the end of both of them. I imagine the Sheikhs displeasure has been forwarded to those concerned