For Those Considering Leaving...

Jade, you seem reasonable and have since the start. However, all the Brits have come here and assured us everything would be fine. Can you see how we would see that as meaningless? You have no idea how everything will be. You only have your experience with your team. Your team that has been shown to be favored at our expense. Before we have even started.

So, we appreciate your pats on the back, but you have no inside info to share, so you are welcome here, lets see how it works out together, but stop trying to say everything will be ok, when none of us know that ok?

Am I not allowed to have a view of how things will turn out?

Do we all need to follow "the line" of it being shit until the sun burns itself out?

Would you feel happier if i constantly said it is sinking, head for the lifeboats, NYCFC fans and ladies first

Even you must think it can turn out ok, if not why are you still here?

Am I not allowed to have a view of how things will turn out?

Do we all need to follow "the line" of it being shit until the sun burns itself out?

Would you feel happier if i constantly said it is sinking, head for the lifeboats, NYCFC fans and ladies first

Even you must think it can turn out ok, if not why are you still here?

It's when you say things like "I'm sure it will be ok," rather than something like "In my experience CFG generally hasn't treated us poorly so I hope they make it up to NYCFC." The fact is that you just don't know that and no one else does either, so saying that you are sure sounds condescending.

You need to understand that we've dealt with months of MCFC fans coming on here and saying that they were sure Lampard would be back January 1, then they were sure we'd see him mid February, then they were sure that he'd be here by the first game in March, now you and others are sure that they'll make it up to us. And of course all these posters said something like "I'm sure it will be fine so just calm down," often implying that we were childish or not true fans for being upset about this. Now you are unwittingly the latest in a long line of Mancunians who is sure of something that you can't possibly know and people here are justifiably sick of that kind of post.

It's when you say things like "I'm sure it will be ok," rather than something like "In my experience CFG generally hasn't treated us poorly so I hope they make it up to NYCFC." The fact is that you just don't know that and no one else does either, so saying that you are sure sounds condescending.

You need to understand that we've dealt with months of MCFC fans coming on here and saying that they were sure Lampard would be back January 1, then they were sure we'd see him mid February, then they were sure that he'd be here by the first game in March, now you and others are sure that they'll make it up to us. And of course all these posters said something like "I'm sure it will be fine so just calm down," often implying that we were childish or not true fans for being upset about this. Now you are unwittingly the latest in a long line of Mancunians who is sure of something that you can't possibly know and people here are justifiably sick of that kind of post.

I base my assumptions on our experiences with MCFC.

Many mistakes were made along the way and they have been put right. There are a few outstanding issues now and some will be resolved and some probably not.

Looks at some of my posts, I have even mentioned what i consider personally to be a good way to protest.

I have even removed my MCFC avatar out of respect for you guys as I felt it could be provocative.

The line of my first post was "I come in peace"

I am not sure what else I can do but leave the forum and let you guys battle it out together.

Trouble is me and Tom have a love / hate thing going on so I may have to stay around

Trouble is me and Tom have a love / hate thing going on so I may have to stay around

aKOxWCS.png

I base my assumptions on our experiences with MCFC.

Many mistakes were made along the way and they have been put right. There are a few outstanding issues now and some will be resolved and some probably not.

Looks at some of my posts, I have even mentioned what i consider personally to be a good way to protest.

I have even removed my MCFC avatar out of respect for you guys as I felt it could be provocative.

The line of my first post was "I come in peace"

I am not sure what else I can do but leave the forum and let you guys battle it out together.

I understand what you base your assumptions on. Like I said it's all a matter of tone/attitude. Just because things went well in Manchester, does not mean that we can be sure they will go well here. So don't say you're sure because it sounds self assured and condescending. You believe it will work out, but understand that there is no direct evidence on this side of the pond to guarantee that.

I'm definitely not trying to drive you away, just to educate you about the climate on this forum and why people are getting upset at what seems to you to be a fairly innocuous point.

Reactions: Narrowback gal
I understand what you base your assumptions on. Like I said it's all a matter of tone/attitude. Just because things went well in Manchester, does not mean that we can be sure they will go well here. So don't say you're sure because it sounds self assured and condescending. You believe it will work out, but understand that there is no direct evidence on this side of the pond to guarantee that.

I'm definitely not trying to drive you away, just to educate you about the climate on this forum and why people are getting upset at what seems to you to be a fairly innocuous point.

We shall see how things work out one day, either good or bad (It will be good :p)

Your not bad for an everton fan i guess.

I may even let you and Tom buy me a beer and hotdog on my first game at NYCFC........;)