For Those Considering Leaving...

Not at all no.

I do not care if any of you support MCFC although I have been told some do.

I am more concerned at the damage being done to NYCFC
Why, are you form New York? Do you get that most New Yorkers are care more about a local them than a foreign them?

What we all need to remember is this is OUR club. It's not the sheikhs, its not CFGs and it is not man city's. We will be here long after they have left.

Look at our sister club, Chivas, they hung in through the bad times and are getting a sweet new club. And their fans are all the stronger for having such through the shit.

You cannot deny that CFG has delivered the vehicle for the formation of the club. It MUST be run as its own entity and it MUST belong to the NYCFC fans.

It would be fundamentally wrong for MCFC to see NYCFC as a feeder club or secondary.

I am not from NY no. Last time I looked that was not a prerequisite to supporting NYCFC.

NY fans should get behind their local club 100%. I hope you have many years of success in the MLS
OK so why does it surprise you that people here are going to shit on MCFC (a team no one in the states heard of before 1009), even more so after the Lampard decision? Why do you think you need to defend MCFC on the forum for another team. They aren't our team and they were apart of something that humiliated the fans of NYC our killed our reputation?

Yes, I doubted your train of thought would lead to anything substantial.

three questions / three answers and your stuck?

Is it my turn now?

Are you going to support your club NYCFC?

Of course, but at the same time I'm pissed. CFG, MCFC, NYCFC, MLS and Lampard all lied to us. It's easy to say this isn't a big deal and NYCFC fans are overreacting when you're a MCFC fan. You're wearing MCFC glasses, which is fine, but you don't fully understand the implications here. We have a right to be this pissed, and you going around telling people they're being ridiculous when you're a MCFC fan is just annoying. I don't mean to be a jerk, just being honest. The fact that you're a MCFC means you can't see this how NYCFC only fans see it. We're being screwed.

I also wonder if you're from NYC. Not that it means you can't be a fan, but it does change things a lot.

If they all told us in the summer that Lampard would play with MCFC until the end of EPL, and then join NYCFC, everyone would be fine with it. That isn't the issue here. They lied, all of them. Lampard said he wants to be here and he can't wait to play. BULLSHIT. CFG said that NYCFC is a priority and not a farm team. BULLSHIT. And screw MCFC for even starting this. They should have respected the agreement and let Lampard go. You're telling me they can't find a similar player to fill Lampard's bench role? Come on!

And Lampard, what a piece of work. He goes in front of cameras, in NYC no less, and tells us he's dedicated and has character. It's clear now what he wants.

MCFC being in a position to win the EPL is all irrelevant. An agreement was made. Honor it.

It's all bullshit, and we have every right to blow up.

OK so why does it surprise you that people here are going to shit on MCFC (a team no one in the states heard of before 1009), even more so after the Lampard decision? Why do you think you need to defend MCFC on the forum for another team. They aren't our team and they were apart of something that humiliated the fans of NYC our killed our reputation?

Well I assume you mean 2009 and there were plenty of ex-pats in the states who knew perfectly well that Manchester City and countless other lower league clubs in the UK.

I do not see that MCFC have done much wrong here. I think CFG have and the PR team at NYCFC. The same way you want NYCFC kept out of "the family" then I want MCFC kept out of it too. Or is that not allowed either?

I doubt your reputation has been killed or that you have been humiliated. your hurting, i get that

Head up and sing your f******* hearts out for NYCFC and show the CFG what good fans you are

Thanks, I am a girl though 19 from Manchester, but don't let that stop anyone's posts

Bring it on........
Jade, one issue with your line of reasoning. You say we should support our club. We should suppor the local team. CFG brought this team here.

First, we dont yet have a club to support, we support the idea of a NYC football team. Before the first ball has been kicked, we feel betrayed and lied to. People who are signed up to support NYCFC are now questioning is if this team is the idea we support or some farse.

We should support the local team. We will support a NYC team if it is in fact a team worth supporting. There is another team near the city, there is a NSAL team not far. If this ownership is not committed to NY, there will be another NYC football club in the future.

CFG outbid other teams, if not for CFG we would have anouther MLS team just by a differentl name. It would have different owners committed to the city.

In conclusion, people, myself included, are considering dropping our support for NYCFC because we dont trst the ownership. In doing so we will continue to wait for a team and an owner that deserves the support of the NYC football fan. We will waitr for a team and ownership truely deserving of the name NYCFC.

Well I assume you mean 2009 and there were plenty of ex-pats in the states who knew perfectly well that Manchester City and countless other lower league clubs in the UK.

I do not see that MCFC have done much wrong here. I think CFG have and the PR team at NYCFC. The same way you want NYCFC kept out of "the family" then I want MCFC kept out of it too. Or is that not allowed either?

I doubt your reputation has been killed or that you have been humiliated. your hurting, i get that

Head up and sing your f******* hearts out for NYCFC and show the CFG what good fans you are
Yeah that is on weird ass typo.

You aren't here yeah the team and the fans are right now the butt of EVERY U.S. soccer. MCFC has been part of the lie and your Head Coach ( or Manager as you guys say) has been smudging an smiling through the whole thing. He has been the only guy happy about it and his team has benefitting form what is a black eye for us. So MCFC isn't innocent in this and in the forum of the team they help screw over they will be rake over the coals.

Jade, one issue with your line of reasoning. You say we should support our club. We should suppor the local team. CFG brought this team here.

First, we dont yet have a club to support, we support the idea of a NYC football team. Before the first ball has been kicked, we feel betrayed and lied to. People who are signed up to support NYCFC are now questioning is if this team is the idea we support or some farse.

We should support the local team. We will support a NYC team if it is in fact a team worth supporting. There is another team near the city, there is a NSAL team not far. If this ownership is not committed to NY, there will be another NYC football club in the future.

CFG outbid other teams, if not for CFG we would have anouther MLS team just by a differentl name. It would have different owners committed to the city.

In conclusion, people, myself included, are considering dropping our support for NYCFC because we dont trst the ownership. In doing so we will continue to wait for a team and an owner that deserves the support of the NYC football fan. We will waitr for a team and ownership truely deserving of the name NYCFC.

this is one of the most sensible posts I have read on here.

All I would say to you is give it a chance, I am sure they will get to grips with what they are doing and give you something worth supporting.

What have you got to lose?

Well I c
Yeah that is on weird ass typo.

You aren't here yeah the team and the fans are right now the butt of EVERY U.S. soccer. MCFC has been part of the lie and your Head Coach ( or Manager as you guys say) has been smudging an smiling through the whole thing. He has been the only guy happy about it and his team has benefitting form what is a black eye for us. So MCFC isn't innocent in this and in the forum of the team they help screw over they will be rake over the coals.

Well no need to tell a city fan about being a laughing stock in their home league! We had many years of that ourselves.

Not really no if I am honest, it was not meant to be insulting
It may not be meant to be, but your timing makes it inappropriate. Coming here so soon after Manchester benefited form New York getting screwed and thinking you are going to have people look to Manchester as an example of what New York can be, that isn't going to help all that is, is fanning flames.

I came here to lend my support to NYCFC fans as I too believe this has been a monumental f*** up.

I was accused earlier of saying that people on here were ridiculous, and now you have accused me of trying to hold up MCFC as an example to you lot. I must be typing in mandarin.

I think we will simply have to agree to disagree with SOME aspects of this debate

Did you have a supporters meeting and all agree to come here and promise us it would all be fine?

lol you will be suprised to hear that 99% of MCFC fans do not give a shit about NYCFC and would not care if it folded tomorrow.

By the same token, 99% of NYCFC fans want to see MCFC fold.

Amazing how much people from differing clubs have in common.

I personally want to see both clubs prosper as equals.

Jade, you seem reasonable and have since the start. However, all the Brits have come here and assured us everything would be fine. Can you see how we would see that as meaningless? You have no idea how everything will be. You only have your experience with your team. Your team that has been shown to be favored at our expense. Before we have even started.

So, we appreciate your pats on the back, but you have no inside info to share, so you are welcome here, lets see how it works out together, but stop trying to say everything will be ok, when none of us know that ok?