Forums Orlando Away Trip

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
I figure this is one of the cheaper options. Some can even fly in LGA > TPA If it's more convenient and I can pick you up. I book my NY trip flights for around $200 round trip via delta.
I can pick a few of you up and we can drive out to Orlando. It's about an hour and a half. JFK to Orlando in Mid May is only $170 round trip non stop.
Crazy cheap.
If it's a Sat/Sun game I'm thinking we do a Thur-Monday or Fri-Mon.
Hit up some of the parks. If it's in April possibly even do a Magic game. The arena is actually very cool.

I do group trips a lot so I can definitely get us a great deal on a house/Condo.
A 5 bedroom house sleeping 5 comfortably just outside of Disney (or +1 for a partner) would run $300 each for the 4 full nights. Pool, hot tub, game room as well.

Or even do a beach house on the East coast or West coast and just drive to the game on Sunday. (No more than 1:30-2 hours either way)
So for the whole trip with airfare figure about $450 for 4 nights. Not bad at all.
If you'd be interested it's definitely something we can plan once the schedules come out. If it's more convenient to do 1 work week and not mix multiples (sat - Fri dates) we can work around that too.