Registered
Mar 23, 2014
EoS says NYCFC's first few games will be a "doozy"

LA Galaxy
Seattle Sounders
Energy Drinks
Toronto
DC United

In some order, my guess. Wouldn't be surprised if we open against LA Galaxy though.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99 and Kjbert
Might be my British background showing through again, but isn't it kind of unfair to top-load all the tough matches on a brand new team right at the very start? Sounds like the perfect way to cripple confidence and leave the team reeling for the first half of the season.

Might be my British background showing through again, but isn't it kind of unfair to top-load all the tough matches on a brand new team right at the very start? Sounds like the perfect way to cripple confidence and leave the team reeling for the first half of the season.
Or the perfect way to assert ourselves as the top club in MLS ;)

Reactions: Kjbert
I get what you are saying but Nick Chávez is saying it's Orlando. That is a disappointment to me because maybe it's a American thing but I wanted one of the big dogs. I want NYC to find one of if not the biggest kid in the park, punch him in the face so MLS knows we are here.

I kept reading it was only like first two games would be released not full schedule, we'll whatever I'd like to see it all

EoS says NYCFC's first few games will be a "doozy"

LA Galaxy
Seattle Sounders
Energy Drinks
Toronto
DC United

In some order, my guess. Wouldn't be surprised if we open against LA Galaxy though.
So what is up with this list and the rumors of the first game against Orlando on 3/7 or 3/8?