Game Of Thrones (spoilers)

I started watching last year, so was able to binge watch 5 seasons worth. I have since read the books, started a re read and have become unnaturally obsessed. Waiting a week between episodes sucks
I did this exact same thing. Well, I'm still in the middle of the books but pretty close to what you did. Watched so many episodes in so short a time that it's been almost a little bizarre to be able to see just one.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
ROWcVmC.jpg

Reactions: Vito and NYCFC_Dan
It's getting harder and harder to tell what will be book canon and what is just the show writers having a laugh...

To me it seems like Iron Borns are writing because the last few episodes came out of no where. Here's a missing brother he kills the king and now he's king after no one saw him for years...
Basically just to speed up the daenarys storyline since she needs ships somehow. The way this show has build and developed storylines for so long that just seemed forced.

Reactions: LostAnvil
I like how everyone is emotional about Hodor, but that can't be from the books, right? Nan told Bran that Hodor has never spoken, and Bran can't change the past, otherwise, why not stop over in Kings landing prior to Robert dying, et al. These guys were good at adapting the earlier books, but have really gone off the rails, no?

I like how everyone is emotional about Hodor, but that can't be from the books, right? Nan told Bran that Hodor has never spoken, and Bran can't change the past, otherwise, why not stop over in Kings landing prior to Robert dying, et al. These guys were good at adapting the earlier books, but have really gone off the rails, no?
Nan's not a super reliable narrator though. Also,

Martin is working with the TV writers and approving everything before it goes out. But, most people expect the differences between the TV series and books to grow between now and the end, assuming Martin ever finishes the books. HBO has said there will probably be only 2 more seasons after this one. It seems unlikely Martin will wrap things up as abruptly.

Martin is working with the TV writers and approving everything before it goes out. But, most people expect the differences between the TV series and books to grow between now and the end, assuming Martin ever finishes the books. HBO has said there will probably be only 2 more seasons after this one. It seems unlikely Martin will wrap things up as abruptly.
I'd be surprised if we get book 6 before the show ends