Greetings From Westchester County

Markham Rollins

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
May 27, 2014
Hi, I'm Markham from good ole Westchester County. Glad MLS has finely placed a team that convenient to get to and watch for me. Excited to watch at Yankee stadium.

Side note: I'll just come out and say it, I'm a diehard Chelsea fan and cannot stand Man City.

Welcome Markham! Let me just say I'm glad that your dislike of Manchester City hasn't deterred you from supporting NYCFC

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
Hi, I'm Markham from good ole Westchester County. Glad MLS has finely placed a team that convenient to get to and watch for me. Excited to watch at Yankee stadium.

Side note: I'll just come out and say it, I'm a diehard Chelsea fan and cannot stand Man City.
I'm also partial to Chelsea when it comes to the Epl. There's a lot of us who aren't Man City fans but we're together to support our local team. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Goodfella
It took me a while to get over the Man City hump. Rdy for the NYCFC though. Take NY by storm.

It took me a while to get over the Man City hump. Rdy for the NYCFC though. Take NY by storm.
First, WELCOME! Thanks for joining.

We've seen a lot of this, including some of our mods. At the end of the day NYCFC is a NYC team regardless of ownership. As far as EPL is concerned I follow Swansea City. There's definitely a big MAN C following here but we try to keep out-of-league affiliations out of our discussions.

I´ve said it before and no doubt I´ll say it again.. Just because you date a girl you don´t have to date her parents
And NYCFC got Manchester City and Yankees as parents as we know.
They might not be the parents of your choice but heck, at least they are rich and willing to spend on their daughter who you are dating eh? :D

Markham... how's it going... If you're a USMNT supporter as well, make sure you hit up Beechmont for American Outlaws activities this month. We watch pretty much everything though. EPL, Champions League, La Liga, etc... There's no official teams except for USMNT.