Hey Guys!

Johnny

Registered
Mar 20, 2014
Hey guys, my name is Johnny. I am a big Yankees and MCFC fan who just recently got into MLS. Last year and this year I have been following Portland. Love the atmosphere they have there, hope to have that with us. So excited to have a REAL New York team I can support.

Hey Johnny, I moved your post to create an entirely new thread.
Big MCFC fan here as well! I actually like Portland too, killer atmosphere. Even though they were a low end club when I started watching them I still enjoyed every game.

Welcome to the site!

Reactions: Johnny
welcome to this forum and club

What are we doing?! The welcome is from 2014, and "Johnny" hasn't posted since then.

giphy.gif

What are we doing?! The welcome is from 2014, and "Johnny" hasn't posted since then.

giphy.gif
Obvious bot is obvious.

That being said, it has been a bit nostalgic seeing all these 3-8 year old threads getting bumped

Obvious bot is obvious.

That being said, it has been a bit nostalgic seeing all these 3-8 year old threads getting bumped
Yeah idk how to approach this… I was thinking he/she was a student trying to practice English. I don’t see any spam, no links for people to click on in profile. I think it’s time to ask questions. These old posts being bumped is odd.
T thuhang What is your business here?