Home - 03/15 New England Revolution

I was at 110 with my 5 year old. I think it was awesome experience. I think our section stood for the first 10 minutes into the game, making all kind of noise. It was very hard to hear third rail being all away on the opposite side. We tried to start our own NYC NYC going at times. My son definitely is into it now. He was overly excited yelling NYCFC on the way home. Got lots of high fives. We definitely need be more organized throughout the stadium to make out chants work well

we need people to stand at these games... i dont see how you go to a soccer game and sit down, unless you're in a wheelchair

Reactions: Classicist
we need people to stand at these games... i dont see how you go to a soccer game and sit down, unless you're in a wheelchair

My group were all standing and would have gladly stood the whole time, except a pair of parents with a toddler two rows behind us asked us to sit. The mom at one point asked her husband "Why are they standing?" FILTHY CASUALS.

If you want to be in the family friendly section, buy tickets in the family friendly section.

Reactions: Kjbert
Man. I'm still buzzing after last night. I've been to a lot of MLS games and in terms of atmosphere it was definitely one of the best. Even with being very cold I still never wanted that final whistle to come :D

My group were all standing and would have gladly stood the whole time, except a pair of parents with a toddler two rows behind us asked us to sit. The mom at one point asked her husband "Why are they standing?" FILTHY CASUALS.

If you want to be in the family friendly section, buy tickets in the family friendly section.
Cause showing you lack courtesy and class in front of kids, and prevent them from seeing the game, is so becoming. You want to stand get in the supporters section.

What section were you in?

Cause showing you lack courtesy and class in front of kids, and prevent them from seeing the game, is so becoming. You want to stand get in the supporters section.

Courtesy? Class? It's not like we were cussing and throwing beers around and firing automatic weapons in the air. We were standing, as is fairly common at such events, were asked to sit and so we sat.

Courtesy? Class? It's not like we were cussing and throwing beers around and firing automatic weapons in the air. We were standing, as is fairly common at such events, were asked to sit and so we sat.
My apologies then. I apparently misread the tone of your first post. Good for you, sir. In all sincerity, good for you.

TEAMoftheWEEK-2015-1.jpg

2 weeks, 2 players on TOTW

Seriously. We should have won that game 6-1. If only we had a midfielder who could make late runs and convert.

Seriously. We should have won that game 6-1. If only we had a midfielder who could make late runs and convert.
Think it could have been a higher score if we had another forward that could convert beside Villa, instead of Nemec. Lampard will get us goals from the midfield, but not that many.

I would just like to say I thought the game and atmosphere was superb. I didn't expect a 40k plus crowd a few months ago, but it seems that people got more excited as the game drew nearer. Also with the game at Orlando being sold out I think it gave the impetus for the New Yorkers to come out and support their team.

As for the game itself, we started off brightly in the first 15 minutes and took a deserved lead. However, this only seemed to stir NE into life and they gradually took control, with the last 15 mins being very scary indeed for our defence.

The biggest problem was the space Tierney was getting and his crossing was quality. Just has well they couldn't finish as we could have easily gone in 1-3 down.

Obviously JK had a few things to say at half time, because the team came out and immediately took control and never relinquished it for the remainder of the game.

I thought that the Nemec/Villa partnership worked much better in the second half and caused them all sort of problems. Then when Khiry came on he used his pace to cause havoc and win the free kick that led to the red card. The strangest thing about the game was it was only 2-0. If it had been 7-4 it would be a more realistic score line. However, I am glad we kept a clean sheet and hopefully as we go on, our defence will get stronger.