Home - 03/15 New England Revolution

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Feel free to discuss possible lineups, formations, player match ups and anything related to the fixture.

Home Game
Date - March 15th
Time - TBA
Opponent - New England Revolution
Starting 11 - TBA

I would imagine the first game will be damn near close, if not an outright sell out.

Anyone have a clue as to when single game tickets will go on sale?

I would imagine the first game will be damn near close, if not an outright sell out.

Anyone have a clue as to when single game tickets will go on sale?

I emailed Dan Steeves at NYCFC back on 11/24 who stated, "Single match tickets
should go on sale sometime after the schedule is released, which will be next month."
So it should be very soon once the complete schedule is released.

Reactions: einwindir
I can't wait! Despite my concerns about the future of this club, this match will surely be a great event! We should see a huge crowd and hopefully the players on the field give us something to get loud about!

I can't wait! Despite my concerns about the future of this club, this match will surely be a great event! We should see a huge crowd and hopefully the players on the field give us something to get loud about!
By opening day this will just be a scar on our memories.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
By opening day this will just be a scar on our memories.
c35b05c69bbb58ca9a59cf8be28be7d28a328d6f364528aebdc2ac44b167f44b.jpg

Has there been any word of pregame activities? I'm sure the Third Rail will have something planned at a nearby bar, but wasn't sure about a march to the stadium or anything like that. Regardless, I am excite!

Has there been any word of pregame activities? I'm sure the Third Rail will have something planned at a nearby bar, but wasn't sure about a march to the stadium or anything like that. Regardless, I am excite!
keep an eye on TR facrbook and Brown Bag SC facebook pages. BBSC posts here as well. Both will be pregaming.

Reactions: LostAnvil
I'm excited too. To me, its not about Lampard at all. To be honest, I only just got into football recently because of the world cup and actually had no idea who he was until he got signed. So whatever. I'm going to come to the game and enjoy it regardless.

Can not explain how excited I am for this game. Not only have I been waiting for it since I've heard about NYCFC- I've been waiting for a team I can finally support in the MLS since I was a little kid. This will be my 3rd MLS game, but I'm sure it'll feel like the first one now that I finally have a team to support :)

I've actually never been to an MLS game. I got into soccer when the US made that awesome run in the 2009 Confederations Cup and I only really followed the USMNT. Red Bull Arena is pretty far from me and no one really wanted to go with me so now that I can take the train to Yankee Stadium it's perfect. Helps that I'm a Yankee fan too

Helps that I'm a Yankee fan too
Liked that part of the deal as well. Red Bull arena is actually a nice park and good venue for soccer. Yankee stadium will not have the same natural feel (saw Man City-Chelsea friendly there in 2013). It will be cool that it's in Yankee Stadium and rooting for your fav team.

My goal is to hit up at least one home game and when NYCFC plays at Red Bull arena.

Liked that part of the deal as well. Red Bull arena is actually a nice park and good venue for soccer. Yankee stadium will not have the same natural feel (saw Man City-Chelsea friendly there in 2013). It will be cool that it's in Yankee Stadium and rooting for your fav team.

My goal is to hit up at least one home game and when NYCFC plays at Red Bull arena.
I've actually been to RBA for the US Turkey game last June. Great compact atmosphere.